Chapter 11

Shayla: Came through drippin' 

1,100,000 likes ~  15,075 comments 

IG stories:

---

For the triple baecation, we decided to come to the Bahamas where we are staying in the most beautiful cabanas

For the triple baecation, we decided to come to the Bahamas where we are staying in the most beautiful cabanas. They are newly constructed and cost a small fortune to stay in per night but it's so worth it. 

I've been vlogging the trip so that I wouldn't spend as much time on social media. One thing that I'm trying to do more is live in the minute so there have been days where I've left my phone in my suitcase.

One thing that I am loving about this island is that we don't have a bunch of people grabbing at us. Sure, we have encountered some paparazzi but it's something that is done from a far so I've just made sure not to have the curtains open when we are having intimate moments.

It's a shame that I can't walk around naked like I had hoped but I am still have a good time so I can excuse the paparazzi this time.

"I brought my girl here for some alone time but you girls have stolen her from me." Michael chuckles but I can see that he is slightly agitated. 

Les looks between us before shrugging his shoulders, "Les play some poker."

Michael steps away from me, "Les go."

I inwardly roll my eyes as Michael, Les and Jon walk off without uttering another word. Michael has been complaining about the girls stealing me away but there have been times where I've wanted some time with him and he just disappears.

"How have things been between you guys?" Shayla asks as we start walking along the beach.

"Things have been rather fast paced." I pause for a moment to gather my thoughts. "I understand why he wants to do things now, we're both going to be crazy busy soon but I just need some me time. I've been busy shooting my album, planning my next makeup collection and I don't want to be thinking about somebody other than me."

"Is Michael staying at your house?" Katy asks and I kiss my teeth which makes her look at me wide eyed. 

"He has a section in one of my wardrobes."

Shayla gives me the side eye, "You guys seem to be pretty serious."

"Maybe I'm just overreacting." I sigh. I probably sound like a bitch for complaining while on holiday but Michael brings out this side of me.

Katy wraps an arm around me, "You need to give yourself a break, girl. You are always working so leave that all behind and enjoy this trip. Maybe things are moving too fast between y'all, just talk about it."

---

After going on a short boat trip around the island, the girls and I came back to Shayla's cabana for dinner. The guys joined us mid way and we just ended up ordering more food for them.

Once we finished, Michael and I decided to head down to the beach to have a romantic walk.

"You are so beautiful." Michael tells me as we come to a stop. "I must be the luckiest fool to be standing here with the sexiest woman alive."

I laugh as he references to the fact that I landed number one of Maxim's sexiest women alive.

Michael pulls me in for a kiss but I turn my head to the side.

"Is that how it is?" He scoffs as he pushes me away. "You got that new nigga and now your ass don't want me no more."

"I do not have a new man." I exclaim and he looks at the water. "I just think that we need to slow down, Mike."

"It's Michael to you." He retorts and I roll my eyes at him.

"Real mature, Michael."

"What isn't mature is me finding out through the media that my girlfriend is going on little dates with my friend." He looks at me angrily. "Fairplay it was some other nigga but it wasn't, you went for my friend."

"Fairplay?" I sigh in frustration. "I am not going on little dates with anyone and I sure as hell not cheating on you. What would have been mature would have been us speaking about this prior to leaving."

Michael gets in my face but I don't back down.

"I don't even know what to think about all of this. I don't know how to feel or act around you because you have me out here wildin'."

"You behaving like this is down to your own insecurity. Terrence and I only went out so that I could get to know him fo--" Michael surprises me by shouting in my face.

"GET TO KNOW HIM FOR WHAT!" 

I push him away and he grabs onto my arms.

"Michael, let go of me." I look up at him. It's not as if the grip hurts but I'm not about to be intimidated by anybody over something so petty. "Michael!"

He lets go of me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I have to audition guys for the new lead of my follow up album." I explain while rubbing my arm. "Christian will no longer be featuring in my videos so I need a new lead. I'm a visual artist so I need somebody to replace him."

"I'm your boyfriend." Michael looks hurt. "You haven't even released this album yet. Why are you even looking for the next guy? Why not ask me if it's so important?"

"The last I associated a boyfriend in my music, it fucked me up. I couldn't produce music without that person and my personal relationship became a showmance for the world. I thought I was in love but I was putting on a show because it became business."

I let out another sigh.

"I like to be ready and stay ahead of my game, you know that already. Once I release my album, I need to start preparing to record new material because I will be touring some time after."

Michael shrugs his shoulders. "Where do I fit in?"

"Mike." I whisper while wiping away a stray tear.

"Nowhere, right?" He doesn't even look at me as he begins to walk away from me. "I guess you'll have to cast a new nigga to play my role." 

I don't even bother chasing him because it's not worth it. 

It hurts to know that Michael thinks so lowly on me. I've told him about my past relationship with Christian so for him to think that I would ever cheat is pretty fucked up.