Chapter 46

Posted 4 hours ago 

Posted 4 hours ago 

LuxeLopez: I'm not at my best right now. I have a lot on my plate and a lot that I can't share. I know that by now you have all seen my interview and performance on The Real. I don't want to you guys to go hating on the men that I have dated, that's not what I want at all. I want peace and I want space. There is so much more and I'm hurt by the decisions that I have to make but one day, I will be happy again. Till we speak again, I love you all and thank you for the continuous support.

2,001,034 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Elle and my mom have helped me alot through this. Elle had stayed with me, she took care of me and it really made me realise just how wonderful she is. However she still has to work and promote her album so she had to leave. My mom also had to go back to work so Nia came over.

 My mom also had to go back to work so Nia came over

"Girl, all of your songs from La Vida are charting. Five of the songs are in the top 10." Nia says before she starts listing them out loud, I give her a faint smile as she looks up at me. "You don't care. Do you?"

I shake my head and she cuddles up to me.

"You'll be alright, mama." She says to me and I wrap myself more in her arms. "Have you scheduled an abortion?"

I shake my head.

"You gone tell Michael?" She asks and I look at her.

"I'm going to tell him but I..." I chew on my bottom lip as I contemplate telling her the next part. "I want to find out more about this pregnancy."

"Like what?"

"I want to know..." I sigh as I close my eyes. "If there is a chance, the slightest possibility that I can carry this baby."

Nia stays silent for a moment, "That's dangerous, you could die."

"I know." I smile sadly as I slowly open my eyes. "I just won't have a chance like this ever again. I just want to, I want to try."