I'll be there for you//1

Edit: Be warned, this is my first chapter. I've gotten waaaaaay better at writing and I hate this idea, I have no idea why I decided to write this. I don't hate Aunt May and this is business is just a way for Peter to go with Tony. Again, this is cringe, I suggest skipping this chapter.

Peter knew that someday his Aunt May would find out about him being Spider-Man. Sure, it was inevitable. But he had planned it more on his own time more than happening by accident. It certainly was not the way he imagined it to be afterwards. Meaning, his Aunt would let him continue be Spider-Man and be happy. Like nothing had changed.

That didn't happen.

At all.

After a long night of patrolling the area, Peter turned in for the night, and slept soundly, though, he had a bad feeling sinking in his stomach.

He woke up to the sound of a crash and a curse. He immediately jumped up, thinking his Aunt was being attacked. Peter sprinted out of his room, but then suddenly stopped.

His Aunt May was holding his Spider-Man suit in her hands with his bag that he had left on the table, that looked like it had pushed onto a glass bowl and had pushed it off the table(breaking it effectively) and resulting the contents of his bag spilling out.

"Peter. Benjamin. PARKER." All of the air in Peter's lung was sucked out as soon as he realized she was mad.

"A-Aunt May! I-I can explain!" Peter stuttered out.

"Tell me this is a fake suit." May said sounding strangely calm but the look in her eyes held nothing but anger.

A sound of silence responded back.

"So it isn't a fake suit? YOU'RE TELLING ME YOUR SPIDER-MAN?!?" May sounded stressed out—very.

"M-May, I-I can explain, M-Mr. Stark H-He-" Peter tried, but his Aunt wasn't having any of it.

"TONY'S IN ON THIS TOO? Peter, do EVEN REALIZE, how many people you kill?" Peter softly whimpered.

"I don't kill! I save people!" Peter said strongly and defiantly.

"YOU RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES, PETER!" May shouted, ignoring Peter's statement.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG, I SAVE PEOPLE! Do you even know how many people, I've saved? I've helped people from muggers, bank robberies, and even helped kids find their parents, May! HOW IS THAT RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES?" Peter said finally yelling at the woman.

May growled and picked up a shard of the broken glass bowl and chucked it at Peter. Peter didn't put his hand up in time and so the shard scratched his temple, a little blood leaking out of the little wound.

"LEAVE! I DIDN'T RAISE A MURDERER OR A CRIMINAL!" Peter gasped softly.

"M-May, you can't do that!" Peter felt tears pool at the edges of his eyes.

"I CAN and I WILL." May yelled. She picked up one his school books and threw it at him, hitting him on his forehead.

"A-Aunt Ma-May!" Peter whimpered.

"OUT OF MY HOUSE." Peter sucked in his breath and choked back sobs.

He grabbed the suit from her hands and the books from the ground. He stormed into his room and grabbed his phone and charger. He grabbed 50 dollars from his piggy bank that was shaped like Thor's Hammer(I can't spell it, honestly I would brutally murder the name.)he then grabbed another pair of clothes and his decathlon jacket.

Peter looked back into the house where May was standing there looking furious.

He choked back another sob as he changed into his suit and opened the window. And with that final note, Peter swung out the window and up into the roof.

~~Le Magical Time Skip. His name is Joe and he passed two days after the May incident.~~

Peter stumbled into an alley way and hid behind a dumpster, silently proposing to make camp here.

He sighed heavily as he sat down, exhausted.

He had been trying to be Spiderman to hopefully clear his mind and pass time 'till May comes to her senses and looks for him.

But May never came.

Peter swore under his breath "Damn it."

"Language." Said the almost human-like sound of Karen.

"Sorry." Was his reply.

"You seem to be out of breath, Peter. May I suggest some breathing exercises?" Peter gulped heavily, not quite catching his breath.

"I-I'm go-ah-od." He felt panic rise up in his throat and he started to claw at his neck trying to regain oxygen.

"It seems you are having a panic attack, should I call Mr. Stark?"

"N-No! D-Do-ont call." Peter choked. He didn't feel safe on the ground so he weakly put his web-shooters up to the sky and wobbly aimed for a roof. He swung up there feeling more exhausted.

The edges of his vision were clouding up with blackness.

"Your heart rate has increased drastically, it is my protocol to call Mr. Stark at this moment. Calling Mr. Stark."

Peter couldn't do anything as flashes of Ben dying and he himself dying. People around him were dead and he was drowning in a sea of his 'victims' blood.

He struggled to get breath but he couldn't breath underwater.

"NO! No, no, no, no, no, no..." Peter said faintly.

"Kid? Are you alright?" Mr. Stark's voice was faint.

"Sir, he seems to be having a panic attack and the verge of passing out." Karen answered.

"I'm coming Pete, just hang in there. Listen to my voice, Pete." Peter kept blinking trying to see Tony, but the blackness kept creeping up on his vision.

"In, out, in, out, in, out." Tony emphasized taking deep breaths trying to show Peter how to breath calmly again.

"I-it's dar-rk." Peter stuttered-out.

Peter started to sob more. "It's s-so da-rk."

Tony was a minute away. "It's okay kid, I'm here. I'm here for you. I'm here for you."

Tony gulped looking at the roof where Peter was. He was curled up into a ball, sobbing, and clawing at his throat.

"Underoos. I'm right here."

Tony lifted Peter into his lap and started show him how to breath properly again.

Peter looked up at Tony finally getting his breathing right and looked at him hazily with clouded eyes.

"I'm going to bring back to Stark Tower, alright?(After the Vulture incident they decided not to move and they made up after Civil War and now live together because I can.)

Peter slowly nodded, more exhausted then ever.

Tony's eyes softened.

Tony slowly flew up into the sky with Peter in his arms.

Finished.