Honey, Im Gay//4

I was asked to write one where Peter was gay but he didn't really like someone, so I came up with this one. Hope you enjoy. (The person who asked did not want credit so...)

Do please understand that spider pool makes me uncomfy but also understand that I don't hate any of y'all for shipping it. :)

All-nighters came very easily to Peter. It wasn't something he had to drink 10 5-hour energies or live off coffee, it really just came naturally.

So surviving 4 all-nighters and 3 hours of sleep was something Peter could do he could live. But that doesn't mean he was really just dead tired inside.

Peter strolled into the kitchen at 7 am wearing a blue flannel, with a rainbow shirt underneath cause why not, a beanie, and light blue jeans. He didn't care what he looked like nor did he think anybody would care.

"Hi, Dad," Peter said waving at the fridge.

Tony, who had just walked in, looked at Peter strangely.

"Peter, that's the fridge," Tony commented lightly.

"Oh." Peter turned to the toaster and then waved again. "Hi."

Tony sighed. "Underoos, I'm right here." Peter blinked twice at the toaster then turned over to Tony and pointed at him.

"Yeah..." Peter said lazily.

"What are you wearing?" Tony looked at him with slight amusement.

"Clothing." Was the answer.

"Fair enough..." Tony shrugged and fixed himself a bowl of cereal.

"Bye." Peter waved bye and walked into the living room and accidentally stumbled a bit.

"Peter! The elevator is that way." Tony stood up and directed Peter in the direction of the elevator.

"Are you feeling okay?" Tony asked. Peter nodded and kept walking.

"Byyyeeeee."

"One strange kid..."

~~magical time skip. (^ω^)This is one is Gerard. Treat him nicely~~

Peter walked through the halls of Midtown wig Ned, who was talking his ears off about a new over 600 piece Star Wars LEGO set that they could build.

He headed to his chemistry class which sadly had included Flash, but that was the least of his problems. The biggest being the fact that he felt like he was gonna pass out.

"So, maybe you could swing by my house and we could start it? I mean..." Ned rambled but his voice faded out when he realized Peter wasn't listening.

Peter was walking sluggishly and had his eyes closed. Ned shook his shoulders.

"Peter."

"Mmhgn?" Came the strangled reply.

"Were you listening?" Ned pouted. Peter bit his lip and said no.

Ned sighed. "How much have you been sleeping?"

Peter held up 3 fingers.

"You've slept for three days?"

Peter shook his head.

"You haven't slept for three days?"

Another shake of the head.

Ned sighed. "Three hours of sleep?"

"Nghn." Peter nodded.

"Ohhhh, Flash will just eat you up." Ned nodded solemnly.

Peter turned his head at Ned with a weird expression on his face, eyes partially closed, and his lip kinda turning up.

~~another time skip. (●'ω`●). Meet Susan~~

Mrs. Jenkins (Sue me for making up a teacher's name. I don't care.) was grading papers at her desk when Peter walked in. She looked up at him.

"M-Mr Parker! What are you wearing?" He groaned.

"Clothing. Obviously."

Mrs. Jenkins gave me a look that Parker was crazed or somethin'. Whatever.

Peter sat heavily down in his seat and laid his head into his hands and closed his eyes.

Ah...Peace in this hell hole. Peter thought peacefully.

"PENIS PARKER!" Damn, I was about to go sleep. Peter thought to himself tiredly.

Flash stopped before he could say another words and looked strangely at the "Parker".

"W-what are you wearing?" Flash stuttered out.

Peter looked him dead in the eye...the class was silent....

"Honey, I'm gay." Peter smirked with his eyes showing off how tired he was.

Flash passed out.

The class laughed.

Peter fell asleep.

Finished.

(Sorry if there were any mistakes, I didn't revise it. :/)