Daaddd I need a prompt!//10

Lang_Freeman <——- My prompt giver.

:D

Peter loves to write fanfics. He has his very own Wattpad account called "I_am_spiderman" And he was quite popular.

He loved his fans but they never gave him prompts. Neither did his father.

"Daaaaaddddd I need a prompt for a fanfic!" Peter whined.

"Peter I don't even know what you're talking about." Tony said with his eyebrows rising up.

"I'm writing about Tom Holland and Robert Downey Jr. being dad and son! I need a prompt and nobody has any!"

"Uhh...write about not having a prompt and Tom asking RDJ about a prompt." Tony shrugged.

"Then maybe I could have an author insert too so that the fans know that I need prompts! Great idea Dad!"

Tony smiled. "No problemo."

"What does this teach you about what I need?" The author of these one-shots says.

"I need you," They point their index finger like Uncle Sam in WW2. "To give me prompts for more prompts. You give me prompts, I give you one-shots. Deal?"

They then walk over to a board.

"I need prompts that I know I can do. I don't do TV crossovers, sadly, I unless I know the show." They point to where it said on the board.

"I don't write smut." They said blatantly. Then crossed off smut.

"Fluff and angst is welcomed!" The author then smiled and hugged two people with a paper taped to them that said angst and fluff
individually.

"AU's are of course welcomed." Author then slings their arm around another person with AU written in a piece of paper taped to them.

"So...with that in mind... give me prompts, I'll write them, and boom. I'll of course give you credit if you want it."

The author then does some hand signs. "Summoning no jutsu!" A big eagle appeared. Author then swung their legs around it.

"I have to go write some Naruto fan fiction, believe it!" Author then rises off into the sunset singing the Naruto theme song.