I feel like Im drowning//12

Just ah, a little angst from the endless pit where my heart should be.

You keep dreaming and dark scheming, yeah, you do...

"I don't really like Peter...he's not interesting at all. Plus he's kinda weird. I'm going to break off our relationship, don't worry babe. Love you, goodnight."

You're a poison and I know that is the truth...

"Peter I love you. But please let me do this. It won't hurt. See?"

All my friends think she's viscous....

"Stay away from him! He's mine you slut!"

And they say, you're suspicious....

"I'll be back babe. Gotta run a few errands.."

You keep dreaming, and dark scheming, yeah, you do....

"I just want to live a better life, you know? So I'm meeting up with a guy that's gonna give me a job..."

I feel like I'm drowning...I'm drowning...

"Hi it's MJ, I'm busy right now so I'll try to get back to you when I can! Leave a voicemail after this beep. Beep!"

You're holding me down and holding me down....

"I don't want you going near her, so just quit it. You love me, don't you?"

You're killing me slow, so slow...oh-no...

"Stop resisting me! You never look at me! You never love me! You're worthless! Weak! I could replace you anytime I want!"

I feel like I'm drowning...Im drowning...

"Look babe, I didn't mean to say all of that...forgive me?"

You're so plastic and that's tragic, just for you....

"You wouldn't like me anymore if I didn't wear all this makeup. But that's a small price to pay for love, right babe?"

I don't know what the hell you're gonna do, when your looks start depleting...

"Don't look at me! Stop, don't-don't look at me!"

And your friends all start leaving...

"She never talks to me anymore it's so unfair. One less friend I guess... to go on with the other three....Babe"

You're so plastic and that's tragic, just for you...

"Hahaha!"

I feel like I'm drowning....I'm drowning...

"I HATE YOU! You never do anything for me! You never love me! I HATE YOU!"

You're holding me down and holding me down....

"Stop resisting ME! Stop it! Let me DO THIS! YOU DESERVE IT!"

You're killing me slow....so slow...oh-no....

"Don't even try to escape! I'm going to get you and you're gonna pay!"

I feel like I'm drowning...I'm downing...

"Got you...."

My life's okay...yeah, just when you're not around me...

"I'm leaving. I can't do this anymore! You don't love me."

My life's okay... just when you're not around me..

"This is all your fault! If you hadn't entered my life my life would've been so much easier!"

My life's okay, just when you're not around me....

"Just go away Peter! You're making my life so much harder when you pretend to even care about me!"

My life's okay...

"I hate you."

I feel like I'm drowning...I'm drowning....

"Hi it's MJ, I'm busy right now so I'll try to get back to you when I can! Leave a voicemail after this beep. Beep!"

You're holding me down and holding me down....

"There's been a car crash up at 96th street. Only one car has been identified along with one body which is in fact dead. Michelle Jones is a victim of the crash and the other car is yet to be found."

You're killing me slow...so slow...oh-no....

"This is your fault Peter. You're the reason I'm dead."

I feel like I'm drowning...I'm drowning....

"It's okay Peter. She's not going to hurt anymore. I'm here Peter. Mr Stark is here Pete. You're gonna be okay, okay?"

A/N: Song: I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet.