I am not flipping drunk//18

After a video I saw on Instagram. In the honor of crack fics...I don't know what this is.

So you know that moment when you do something you shouldn't and people told you not to do it but you do it anyway and you suffer the consequences? Yeah Peter was feeling that right now.

Peter stumbled out of the elevator with a lift blush covering his cheeks. His walk was trippy and his face was loopy, my god Peter was drunk.

Tony raised his eyebrow at his son.

"Can't believe you! You are so drunk!" Tony berated the boy. Peter pouted.

"I am not f-ing drunk." Peter pointed his finger up to the sky in a matter of fact manner.

Tony, who looked over at the clock on the wall, smirked. "Can you tell the time?"

Peter turned around to the clock and pointed his finger at the clock.

"I am not. F-ing. Drunk." Peter told the clock. Tony couldn't hold in his laughter and full on burst out laughing, tears in his eyes.

"You are so drunk." Tony chuckled, wiping a tear from his eyes and holding his stomach.

"I am not." Peter grumbled.

"Yes, yes you are. Jesus Christ kid."

"No!"

"Yeah, you are."

"I am not f-omg drunk."

"If Stevie heard you swearin' like that...oh jeez."

"I am not f-ing swearing."

"Yes-"

A white light erupted everywhere and angels started to sing. Allison, the Photoshop god, dressed in all white, was there standing in a pose.

"G-GoD?" Tony stood there wide eyed.

"Yes, Tiny Stank, God. I am the god of Photoshop here to fix everything." Said Allison. Allison held her hand up and chin high.

"...can you fix Peter....he's kinda drunk...?"

Allison looked at Tony, eyes squinting.

"Yes."

Tony sighed in relief. "Honestly it's like looking at a younger me. Ew."

A moment later...

"ALRIGHT!" Allison boomed. Tony, who had taken to the couch to sooth his headache, looked up.

"You did it? Continue..." screeched Tony.

"YES."

"YAY!"

"I didn't know if you liked the Santa hat or not, but you can just take it if you don't like it." Tony shrugged with a grin. Tony looked over at where Peter was laying on the ground with the Santa hat.

"Boom." Said the Photoshop god.

"OH MY GOD ALLISON THATS SO COOL"

"Yep. That's what I'm here for." Allison floated up from the ground and the clouds and angels receded back into heaven.

"IF I EVER NEED IT AGAIN COULD YOU DO IT?"

"OF COURSE. ITS A BUSINESS!" Allison disappeared and Stephen Strange walked in with boom boom whoosh.

"There was a disturbance in peace, oh my god was it Allison?"

Tony nodded eagerly.

"OH MY GOD AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? I SO WANTED HER TO SIGN MY TWILIGHT SPARKLE FIGURINE!"

Finished.

I...I am just goin' end it here. Uh. I have no idea what I'm doing with my live writing fics like this. It sucked but I owed my brother gabrielsmessyhair favor for editing my profile pic and the pic behind it and this was how she wanted me to pay it. Well, I get a cameo in her story soooooo....