PeTEr!//6

(Blah blah blah Tony didn't sell the tower, Cap is not a fugitive, everyone is happy, set after homecoming and Thor and Loki are just there along with Banner because sue me I don't feel like including Valkyrie in it. I'm sorry.)

Also I'm a little off my rocker for this.

Peter was a sucker for memes.

That's it. That's the chapter...kidding.

Anyways, Thor, Steve, and Bucky all thought that memes were something everyone knew. Generic knowledge. Uhh...could not be anymore wrong actually.

So they learned it all. All of it. Yes. Even vines.

Tony actually didn't know what memes were. Until Peter that is. How could Tony not when most of what Peter says is a vine reference?

Tony hated memes.

All of them.

He thought they could burn.

But as you know vine was eternal...I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me!

Ah yes. The author of this story knows memes. I have many. So many. Help me.

We're getting off topic....

Peter loved to start a reference...then watch....as Thor or Steve or even Bucky...finish the vine...it happened more than you think.

Even in battle.

This fight was against strange aliens that called themselves...fangirls...strange beings they were. Some even took the appearance of a 2007 Pete Wentz...others were more weirder....some even tried to kidnap the Avengers as they were fighting including Bonk-Bucky.

"OMG IS THAT SMOL BEAN PETER PARKER YOU GET ALL MY UWUS IVE READ ALL ABOUT YOU IN THE READER X PETER PARKER FANFICS OMG OMG I LARRRBBB YYOOUUUUUUUU!" One of the rabid fangirls screamed.

Peter's widened. A vine reference opportunity.

"What up I'm Jared, I'm 19-"

"And I never learned how to (f word) read." Simultaneously said Thor, Steve and Bucky.

"PETER!" Tony yelled over the intercoms.

"Sorry."

Peter was not sorry.

//Later that day....

Tony was and Peter were working in the lab and Tony had an empty cup of water.

When Steve walked in....

Peter grinned. He took the cup, stood up, and handed it to Steve.

"This (female dog) empty..." Peter whispered.

"YEET!" Steve yelled as he chucked the cup at the wall right next to Tony's head.

"RODGERS I WILL BEAT YOUR STAR SPANGLED BUTT." Tony scrambled at of his chair and leaped in the Steve choking him.

Steve did not go to sleep without a bruise or two.

//time skip...

The Avengers were in a water gun fight. Like normal?

Clint and Nat were on a team. Tony and Peter. Thor and Loki. Steve And Bucky. Banner and Sam. Vision and Wanda.

Thor had squirted Tony and Peter saw it. Peter was not giving Thor any mercy.

Peter had Thor cornered with two super squirters in hand while Thor's squirt guns were empty.

"R-Rebecca it's not what you think!" Thor stuttered out.

"I won't hesitate...(female dog)." Peter narrowed his eyes trying to hide the grin under a serious facade. And then sent a flurry of water onto Thor.

Tony felt gray hairs grow.

//le another time skip.

Peter bounced up and down as Tony took him to a pet store as Peter had been asking for a pet at the tower.

Peter saw puppies-and-kittens-and-parrots-and-hermitscrabs-and....chickens...

Thankfully Bucky was her for this time as he wanted to help.

Peter poked Bucky and pointed at the chicken coop.

"Look at all those chickens!" Peter put a dopey smile on his face as he said it. Bucky laughed, while Tony put his head in his hands.

"I'm never letting you two be together ever again."

Peter pouted and almost immediately Tony apologized. Puppy eyes no jutsu! Oops. Sorry. Wrong world. Believe it. :D

In the end...

Tony hates memes but loves Peter.

Steve, Bucky, and Thor expand their knowledge of memes despite Tony telling them not to.

Fun times.

Finished.

A/N: I am actually insane. Hope you enjoyed.