Tony! Please//30

TW: Lots of blood. (Not self harm) Like a lot of blood.

One where the people of New York vanish and or change to creatures and Peter is the last one left. Or so he thought.

I also decided to kill off Peter's spider sense so any of y'all saying crap like that like "oH whAt aboUT PeTEr's sPideY SeNSeS?????" You heard it here first, I will kindly direct you to this paragraph to which I assume everyone should read because it is in bold text.

Angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst Angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst

"Reports of a huge explosion has surfaced on the internet showing a huge crater in New York. Strangely this reports where mailed to other reporters unfinished. Numerous people have tried entering New York, but to no avail. What is happening? We'll cover it at 7. This is CNN."

Peter clenched his fist and took deep breathes. He closed his eyes and tried to not explode at the tv. He doesn't know why his anger has been thinning and becoming more irritable. Peter doesn't even know why he's mad at the tv. Maybe it's because nobody can help him.

Peter looked over at his empty bed in Stark Tower. He wanted to chuck the bed out the window because it reminded him of his currently lost hero and dad. It's just mad him so angry. Angry at the world and at himself.

Where is Tony? Where is Tony? Where is Tony? Was all that was going through his head like a mantra. Over and over and over again, clouding his thoughts with the same question. Like waves lapping over the sand in a beach. Insistently and never stopping, the jet boat of remindment continuing to feed the waves' power. It was like Peter was laying right under where the waves would crash down, leaving him stunned and gasping for breath every time.

Peter hates every second of it. Every time his breath was stolen away from him because he saw something that was somehow related to him, it fed the beast himself that wanted to tear through New York for the lost hero. To find him. To... to hug him and tell him how much he missed him and do something that they did in the past. Peter wants it all to go back to how it was. Before the explosion. Before... everything happened.

The floor rattled, knocking Peter off his feet and onto his bottom. He flipped over and held himself steadily, crouching down on his knees and finger tips. He glanced around the room before leaping out of the door, deciding the tower wasn't safe to be in. Peter deducted that the tower's support system was failing and or something had taken it down. Peter assumes the latter since the towers support system was so strong that not even the Hulk or Thor could take it down.

Peter took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was going to be fine. He just had to find the calm in himself, and he could become a bettered person in the strength, stealth, and strategy department. Since he knew his emotions could reign over him and control his actions, he decided maybe he won't need them—just in case.

He opened his eyes and quickly ran to to living room where his Spider-Man suit is. He grabbed his backpack and stuffed all of his rations into there, while grabbing a blanket. The building shook harder and Peter nearly lost grip of his backpack. He stabilized himself before sprinting off.

Peter decided to use to the stairs instead of the elevator as much as it really sucks. Though, he supposes he could've jumped out the window and swung onto the nearest tallest building and Spidermanned his way from Stark Tower, but Peter was already dead set on figuring out what was causing this... this earthquake. Whatever it was, Peter was going to figure out what it was, how to deal with it, and how it would affect his current life.

But secretly, he hoped it was somehow linked to Tony. Maybe.. where he could find the lost billionaire.

~~~