Merry Christmas//24

"HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS! ITS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!" Peter screamed as he slid down the hallway with fuzzy socks on, an ugly Christmas sweater on, and a Santa hat on. He had grin plastered on his face as he yelled.

Tony groaned from his bedroom. "QUIET DOWN WILL YA?"

"ITS CHRISTMAS NO."

"SHUT UP."

"NO."

"SHUT. UP."

"NOT UNTIL YOU MARCH YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS WITH ME."

Tony rolled his eyes and picked himself up from the bed. He sighed and put on Christmas jammies and made his way to the kitchen to get a coffee.

Tony glared at Peter as he passed him. Peter was jumping off the walls just looking at the decorated Christmas tree with a bunch of presents underneath.

"Come on Mr. Stark! We gotta call everyone here and celebrate!" Peter grinned with his leg bouncing with excitement. 

"Fine. You do it."

"STEEEEEEEEB, BONNNNKKKYYYYYY, WIZZZZZAARRDDDDDDDDDD, WANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"WHY DOESNT SHE GET A NICKNAME?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S AMAZING ALL THE TEA SIS."

"WHAT THE FUC-"

"LANGUAGE."

"PEEEETTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!"

Tony rubbed his temples, feeling a headache coming on. Why did he even agree to housing those three?

Crash!

"What was that?" Tony yelled over in the direction of the three troublemakers.

"NOTHING."

Tony immediately assumed it was actually something. Something expensive. Eh, whatever, he's a billionaire.

Peter is so lucky Tony loves him. So lucky.

A/N: This is like SUPER short-sorry- I just wanted something out there for the holidays. I don't know where I was going with this, but uh, yeah. With this chapter, I just liked to have Caps Lock on...