Accidents happen//16

What can I say? Accidents happen! Little angst and LOTS OF FLUFF. :) Love ya guys.

Peter hadn't meant to get trapped under another building. It wasn't on purpose just pure accident. Well, let me rewind....

"Peter, I don't want you going on the mission. Karens' not working and I don't want to risk it." Tony said plainly, gripping Peter's shoulder. Peter pouted and gave the billionaire the puppy eyes.

"But Mr. Stark, you said last time I couldn't go that the next time I could!" Peter slumped his shoulders and lumbered away occasionally sniffing.

Tony couldn't resist that! That wasn't fair....

"Fine, you can go don't think you can go off and get hurt, okay?" Tony exasperated. Peter swung  back with no tears, eyes shining with excitement, and grinning wide.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you Mr. Stark!" Peter ran out of the room to get his suit on.

Tony just rubbed his head with the palm of his hand. He really hoped he made the right choice.

_time skip brought to you by the lovely author. ;)

Peter hated HYDRA at the moment. Like a lot. Currently Bucky Barnes was hurt and had to pulled off the field which really turned Peter's gears.He was more detirmined then ever to take down this base and the people inside of it. Even if it costed him a limb, he loved his honorary uncle Bucky.

Peter swung into a building window and quickly disarmed a HYDRa soldier with a chop on the neck. He surged forward and sprinted to the control room. Surprisingly, no one was there. Peter looked around and saw a little device that bleeped red.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeep. Peter had the sudden realization that what he was holding in his hand was a bomb.

"Tony, I am holding a live bomb." Peter spoke into the coms.

Tony just about had a heart attack. "GET OUT OF THERE PETER." 

"Tony, I can disarm it. I know how to. This is one of our bombs that we made ourselves. I made it!" Peter squeaked. He quickly garbbed a pair of wire clippers and began to unassemble the bomb.

"PETER GET OUT OF THERE."

"Mr. Stark, I can do it. Trust me I got it. Have some faith will ya?"

Peter looked over and noticed the little timer it had. He gulped at 15 seconds. Not even enough time to get out and safe without a scratch.

Peter furiosly snipped cords and wires, a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead.

5

Come on...

4

"PETER GET OUT OF THERE NOW!"

3

One more wire where is it?

2

Where is it?!

1

"Im sorry Mr. Stark" Peter chucked the bomb across the room.

BOOM!

"P...ETER? PETER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like that, the great Tony Stark crumpled to his knees with tears rolling down his cheeks. On lookers gaped at the crumbled down warehouse and the weeping billionaire.

Steve Rodgers, Captain America, surveryed the destruction, feeling an immense pain in his heart. But he also felt hope. Like Peter could still be alive. It was a small and miniscule hope, but Steve wanted to believe it. Steve jumped onto the rumble and began to start digging. Tony noticed these actions and immediately soared onto the rumble, furiously digging and pulling away rumble, with hot tears.