Three times Peter fell asleep and one time he couldn't//15

Mentions of torture. ;) Strong language, would not suggest reading in school or by parents. Also, this is longer than usual, and there is a litte...ahem...five year time skip so uh be ready for that. :)

"Peter! Peeeeter? PETER!" said a voice that rang in Peter's ears. He scrunched his nose and shifted ever so slightly. He swatted his hand at whoever dared wake him up.

"Ngghhgh." Peter groaned. "Watchuwant." His words came out slurred and uncomprehensible.

"Peter, you can't sleep here. Not in the labs at least." Peter blurrily recogonized the voice as Tony.

Oh, it was Tony...

OH, IT WAS TONY!

Peter shot up from where he had placed his head in his crossed arms on the table of Stark Industries Labs. His head whirrled around for Tony, his eyes frantic so that he could apologize.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Stark, I didn't think I was this tired, I am so sorry, so so sorry-"

"Kid, it's fine. Don't have to worry."  Tony chuckled, placing his hand on Peter's head and shaking it gently. Peter smiled gratefully.

"I've already talked with your Aunt, you can spend the night here if you'd like." Tony offered. Peter shook his had yes vigorously. He really didn't want to burden Tony, but he really wanted to resume his nap.

"Say Kid, wanna work out a few kinks in the Iron Man suit?"

Peter was suddenly awake.

"Alright, let's pull up the computer and starting coding?" Peter tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"Sure." Peter decided shrugging his shoulders. His eyes lit up when he saw the all the coding layed out. "Wow." He said in amazement. "This is so cool." Tony nodded, feeling slightly prouder of himself. Just since Peter approved his self esteem went up.

"Can I....?" Peter stared at the screen with excitement, his eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree with many lights.

"Of course, but if you mess up my suit I'll have your head." If even it was an empty threat, Peter knew he'd get in serious trouble. Peter nodded and hopped onto the spinny chair and started to type.

Let's just leave it as Tony was really shocked when Peter had added new features to the suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I was thinking of adding a new blaster on the butt of the suit so that I could swing my hips and anyone in the way would be blasted. So on a battlefield I could waltz around like I was on a cat walk and pose and I'd kill whoever or whatever is in the way. How does that sound Peter?" Tony rambled on, having had three shot of alchohol, although he had promised to never drink in front of Peter. Tony had been feeling a little down and may have forgotten Peter was here with him.

"Peter?" Tony questioned, turning around to face the teen.

"Oh."

Soft snoring was heard if the room was silent but because Tony had been talking, he hadn't even realized the kid was sleeping.

"Peter.....Peter!Peterrrr...." Tony said gently shaking the teen's shoulders'. Peter rolled his shoulders' back and swatted away Tony's hand.

"Go away. I'm sleepin'" Peter slurred tiredly. Tony pouted and then walked away with slouched shoulders.

Minutes later, Tony came smiling back. Peter heard footsteps and looked up at Tony with half-lidded eyes.

"What did you do?" Peter was so tired, he felt very angry. Like a pissed angry.