What am I boys? Im the bad guy//34

MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH- IM LISTENING TO WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND FEELING A TAD EVIL.

I guess it's a trigger warning but I do use the word queer. Not as a slur rather a describing word—weird.

"You were right. I'd never become a hero without anything that'd help me. So why not become the villain? I've always wanted to help the heroes... and heroes have no purpose if there isn't a fight, am I right? So... I gave up those dreams... crushed them in fact. The only destiny I had, was to become a villain, not a hero... I wish things had turn out differently sometimes, others? I'm dead set on killing without nothing to stop me. I'll reach my goal and return to my aunt. After all, this wasn't my plan for the future. My plan was to help people and kill those who live in the wrong... but that was taken from me... but I've got to make best with what I have, right? I have one life, and I have made no choices for myself. I guess... I guess my life has been wasted hasn't it? Oh well, I'll go out with a bang. A big one... perhaps one that could wipe out all humans? What would it be called? Why not name it after me? The villain that caused it... let's call it the Big Parker Bang... after all... my name is Peter Parker and there is no going back from the path I was shoved into."

~~~

"PARKER!" Flash Thompson screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice raw with an undetermined emotion, but the enraged face called it all—he was pissed. Blood dribbled down the side of his face and scratched covered his body like skin. Black and blue circle were dug into his under eyes, pure anger seeping from his eyes.

The damaged teen stood in a barren wasteland with buildings toppled over and the sky ashen grey. Ash whisked isn't the air and the wind stung against Flash's skin like needles.

A lone figure sauntered from a wrecked building, decked in a black and white vest suit with white gloves. Light brown hair toppled over his eyes, giving a sense of mystery to the stranger. But he was no stranger to enraged boy. No, he knew him very well. Or so he thought.

Looking up, the formal man glared with intensity, his red eyes gleaming with hatred and insanity. "Oh hello, Flash." His voice was like a silk ribbon, smooth and lavish—sickening rich. Freckles dots danced over the man's cheeks like stars but the manner in which he presented himself, seemed to give the stars a darker meaning. He fixed his white glove on his hand and smoother out wrinkles as if making sure he was presentable.

"Parker," Flash growled lowly, his fists clenching as his frame shook with a bloodthirsty aura. Peter simply laughed, his red eyes glowing with anticipation, though the real emotion was unknown.

"My my, aren't you a little feisty?" Peter grinned, his lip jutting out into a pout. Though irreversibly evil, Peter was still irreversibly attractive. "Oh isn't it weird seeing me, Flash? Isn't it queer? Seeing your former victim standing over you?"

Flash didn't say anything, instead picking up a piece of metal from a damaged car and threw it at Peter in a flurry of anger. Peter's eyes flashed and the piece of metal disappeared silently, as if it was never there.

"Do you really take me as a powerless nobody, my dear Flash?" Peter chuckled lowly to himself, before he had a total 360, his face darkening and his smile becoming a feral grin.

"I am not the person I was in middle school. I am so much stronger now. So try, try to hit me. Try to shove me up against a wall! Try and beat me." Peter's voice trailed off eerily, his smile curving into a judgmental glare. Flash breathed  heavily.

"You've changed" Flash grumbled with anger pulsing through his veins. But his limbs didn't move. It was like his body decided against him like "Nope I don't wanna die"