Agh Shitocki Mushrooms//11

Blah blah Avengers back together blah blah blah Tony still owns the tower blah blah Avengers love Peter. Capeesh? Coposh.

Peter didn't want to get shot really. He just was a little lacking on the mind set during a bank robbery with armed criminals. He didn't want to have to explain to May why he was bleeding, so naturally, he hid the wound.

Now, Peter could've, theoretically gone to Mr. Stark, but then again Peter didn't want to burden the billionaire. You can probably see where the mistake started.

Peter also didn't want to tell anyone about the shot because obviously that would've stressed that person in question. So he didn't tell Ned. Or MJ. Or anyone else. Nobody.

Alright it was a really dumb decision. To be fair he didn't want to miss another day of school.

Peter just told himself that he would wear his suit because he didn't want to take it off. It probably would've hurt.

Despite having advanced healing, it was discovered the bullet was made of something—that Peter doesn't know—that somehow stopped healing it. So, Peter's body wasn't helping him heal the wound. It would have to come naturally for a long time or get helped by a certain doctor-cough- Bruce Banner -cough-.

With that being said... the morning of school...

Peter woke up aching all over. His shoulder was still bleeding despite the bandages Peter had wrapped it in.

"Damn." Peter gasped as he moved his shoulder slightly. He groaned in frustration knowing his day was going to be hard.

"Ah, oo, ahhhhh." Peter groaned lightly, not wanting May to hear. He slipped a collared shirt on. Peter's eyes danced with white spots, mostly from pain.

Peter struggled to get on his sweater and brush his hair. He hated that the bullet was in his writing arm.

Peter walked out of his room, his arm slinging his bag with his good arm. Peter really hated himself at that moment.

  Allison the time skip(My brother!!)—-> ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Hey Peter you okay?" Ned said instantly noticing the obvious wincing from Peter. Peter smiled as normally as he could.

"Yeah, I'm great. I'm fine. Fantastic in fact!" Peter was lying. He was dying inside. (MOOD!)

"Peter your voice just went three octaves higher than usual."

"I am fine!" Peter squeaked as a sharp jab of pain struck throughout his body as a student pushed into Peter's shoulder as Peter walked down the hallway.

Ned's eyes held concern before he heard the warning bell for first period.

"We gotta get to class!" Ned grabbed Peter's good arm, luckily, and dragged Peter to first period so they would not be late.

Peter just followed, Not saying a word unless someone roughly pushed into his wound.

They ended up crashing through the door into first period just as the bell rang. Stupid people and stupid rushing and stupid stupid stupid Peter for not getting help.

"Nice of you two to join us." Said the teacher as she crossed her arms and gave a stormy look. Mrs. Liskstar—the teacher everybody hated.

Peter sighed and got up, lugging his bag behind him.

"Today we will be making props to go with the most interesting person you know or 'know' and the object they are most notable for...." Mrs. Liskstar drawled on and on about safety procedures and other details.