That is NOT my name!//8

This is just an idea I came across when surfing the net. So...this is...going to be...a Trans! Peter one-shot. This will include mentions of dysphoria so if any of y'all are sensitive to that, I don't mind if you skip it.

Peter hated a lot of things and the binder that is on his chest is one of them. He also hates coleslaw. Yeah, coleslaw is gross.

He also hated his fifth-hour teacher, Mr. Clarkson. He was rude and transphobic, a big minus on the friendly factor for Peter. Mr. Clarkson was this old man with a weird accent that made everything he said sound like "thhhhh" and it annoyed the heck out of everyone. "Thhho tothhhaaayy we wilthhh be thoing a wortheet tothhhaaayyy." Barely anyone could understand a word he said.

"Thhhary Thooper?" Mary Cooper rose her hand with an annoyed look on her face.

"Thhomas Thhherry?" Thomas Ferry sighed but rose his hand anyway.

Mr. Clarkson's nose scrunched up. "Thamela Thhharker?" Peter narrowed his eyes. Ned spoke up.

"Sir, that list isn't right. It's Peter Parker, not Pamela."

A/N:I can not keep writing that accent, so for now, just imagine the accent in there.

"This is list correct and there is no Peter here. Pamela, raise your hand!" Mr. Clarkson yelled. Peter shrunk back in his seat.

"H-Here." Peter squeaked out, feeling bile rise up in his throat.

Peter sprinted out of the classroom and quickly into the men's bathroom before he threw up onto the ground. He coughed meekly and whimpered softly. Unfortunately today his dysphoria was trying to kill him. And it sucked.

"Peter?" Ned called out into the bathroom. He peeked his head and saw Peter curled up into himself softly crying, sitting in his own puke.

Ned rushed over to the paper towels, wetted them with water, and then gently started to clean up Peter.

"I'm sorry," Peter whispered miserably. Ned shook his head.

"No problem man. Its what friends are for." Peter laughed.

"I'm a mess." Ned snorted.

"As if. Mr. Clarkson is a mess."

"Yeah..." Peter wheezed. Peter then coughed into his fist. "Ow..."

Ned, the best bro ever, sighed, "Peter you can take off your binder if you need to breathe, you know." Peter shrugged.

"As much as it sucks to have it on, I need it on. I feel...more masculine." Peter confided. Ned nodded thoughtfully.

"I-I guess. Whatever you need Peter." Ned said warily.

Peter nodded and sighed heavily. He just wishes he was born a boy so this would be easier.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Tony has always hated how much crap people get just from being in the LGBTQ+ community. Why was it even a problem? People who don't accept it should just but out. It's not their lives. It's certainly not going to kill them if someone likes the same gender or no gender or even is actually the other gender. It's not fair how much BS people say.

Tony's phone ringed, causing Tony to slightly jump up.

Tony sighed but picked it up.

"Tony Stark speaking, what do you want?" Tony said gruffly.

"Hi, yes, this is Midtown Tech High And we're calling to let you know that Miss Pamela Parker-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. It's Peter Parker, misgender my kid again you're gonna see all thirty-four of my lawyers."

He heard the lady gulp nervously. "Ahum, Of course. Mr Parker...hasn't been in either of he-his classes since 5th hour and we just wanted to let you know..."

"Of course. Was there by chance a problem in fifth hour that may have caused my kid, the most innocent person you can imagine, to skip 6th hour?"

Silence.

"Well, a kid called Flash told us that Pa-Peter was...called by the incorrect gender pronouns, by Mr. Clarkson, the teacher."

Tony has never slammed a phone down harder than this. Tony grabbed his jacket and fled out the door.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Peter and Ned spent the rest of the school day sitting in the bathroom stall. Sure people came in, but they were quiet and hid.

"Peter, I have to go see my mom...I'll see you later man." Ned opened the stall and waved a goodbye.

"Thank you Ned. For staying with me." Peter thanked Ned. Ned smiled.

"Of course."

Ned left and Peter was left by himself.

Peter closed his eyes and relaxed.

"PETER WHERE ARE YOU?" He heard someone yell. Peter tensed knowing who's voice that was.

Tony.

Peter shrunk into himself and clenched his eyes. Deep breaths.

The door rattled open with a bang. He heard heavy breathing.

"Peter? Are you here?" Peter gulped nervously.

Peter stood up and opened the door slowly.

"H-Hey Mr. Star-" before he could finish his sentence, he was enveloped in a tight hug.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Are you feeling okay? Do I-" Peter laughed, interrupting Tony who was confused.

"I'm okay Mr. Stark. I threw up slightly, but, uh, I'm okay. It's okay."

Tony exhaled with relief. "Thank god. The school called me and told me you didn't go to 6th hour! I asked if there was a problem in 5th and they told Mr. Clarkson misgendered you. I came as fast as I could."

Peter chuckled. "It's okay. I feel better. Ned helped me."

Tony eye smiled. "Thank goodness for Ned."

"Thank goodness for Ned." Peter replies, nodding solemnly.

"Mr. Clarkson is going to see all thirty-four of my lawyers, don't worry. I'll get a better teacher." Peter rolled his eyes.

"He called you Pamela?" Tony questioned gently.

"Yeah. That is NOT my name. It's Peter!" Peter said it as if it obvious, which it is.

"I'm going to have change your name legally." Tony said thoughtfully, yapping his fingers to his chin. "You're getting mixed up too often."

Peter look at at Tony with shock.

"Really?!?" Tony nodded. "THANK YOU TONY!" Peter cried with glee.

"Anything for you kid."

Finished.