Mr Stark? Im sorry...So sorry//5

*cackling* SORRY NOT SORRY. THIS WAS PRODUCED IN THE MIDDLE OF ANOTHER INFINITY WAR DEPRESSION EPISODE.

Edit: I'm going to remind you lot that this follows Tom Holland's Spider-Man, the 16 year old kid, not Andrew Garfield's, a 28 year old, or even Tobey Maguire's, a 17 year old who is just becoming 18. So, Peter is not legal in this technically, and I had mentioned Deadpool in this. Deadpool is far beyond  18. So please, refrain from commenting about Spideypool or I'm just going to take that entire bit out. It personally makes me uncomfortable and I'd rather not.

"Today I helped a lady crossed the street. She was going a little slow and a truck was honking and flipping us off. We made it though! That guy was a jerk... it's okay though. Nothing else happened...hope you've had a good day Mr. Stark!"

Beep.

"Hi Mr Stark! Uh, a lot happened today! I stopped a bank robbery and the guy got caught. I also helped four kids find their parents. They were cute! Also this person was getting beat up in an alleyway and I stopped them before the lady could get seriously hurt. Anyways, I gotta go do my homework! Have a great day!"

Beep.

"Uhm Mr Stark...I uh...don't have much time, but I saw this guy was terrorizing New York...and you weren't picking up my calls...so I'm going to, uh, stop him? I'll tell you all about it when I put the guy in cuffs! Hopefully see you soon."

Beep.

"The guy who called himself 'The Stinger' got out in jail. All I had to do was spray bug spray on him! It was weird...but uh, I guess if you sprayed FeBreeze on me I'd get hurt...I'm going to find that out maybe...Heh, um, bye, Mr. Stark!"

Beep.

"Hi Mr. Stark! Today this lady got me a churro and it was good! Uh, you should try one! I gotta go, but have a nice day!"

Beep.

"Mr. Stark...thank you for the suit, it's amazing really! I won't disappoint you! I promise you!"

Beep.

"Today I saved a kid from getting run over by a taxi. He called me his favorite superhero! Also I met this guy named Deadpool....I don't like him. He's a jerk. Bye Mr. Stark!"

Beep.

"Mr Stark...I have to make this quick...I saw this circular thing appear in the sky and it was destroying New York and I'm on the bus..ness going to distract everyone and I'm going to help. I hope to see you there. Uhm. Knowing that I could not make it out alive, thank you again Mr. Stark. Don't blame yourself! Bye!"

Beep.

"Peter..." Said the broken voice of Tony Stark. Holding his phone in his lap and a projection of Peter Parker next to him.

"It's okay Mr. Stark. Don't blame yourself." Said the yellow tinted projection with a small smile. "It was never your fault."

Tony, who was in his lab of which was locked, sobbed violently. "It's all my fault...all my fault...I'm sorry Pete...I'm so sorry..."

The projection of Peter looked at Tony solemnly. And flickered out.

Tony only sobbed more.

"Tony. Hi. It's Peter. Things out in space aren't looking so good and Thanos might win. I-I know I might die. I-I know there's that possibility....and I want to say that it's not your fault. It will never be your fault. Don't blame yourself if I do die. Always look up. Plus, there's a possibility that I could come back...right? It's okay if don't. I understand. But tell Aunt May that I love her...tell Ned I'm sorry we haven't finished the LEGO Death Star yet...and MJ? Make sure she stays awesome. I've got this message so that if I was in danger it would be messaged to you. If you're hearing this...then I'm hurt or dead... Tony...you were like a dad figure to me and thank you for that. I...I love you dad. Stay cool Iron Man."

Beep.

Tony wiped his tears and smiled slightly.

"Peter...you are one good kid... when you come back...I'm not letting you leave ever again."

Tony stood up and out on a brave face.

He was going to save his kid.

A/N: Yeah it was short, sue me. Credits to anna.pellizzari for my inspiration. Her art is amazing. 👍👍👍