You Promised//36

TW: mentions of alcohol and drunkenness. Language.

(Okay lmao enjoy my ugly ass face with glitter on the second slide. ^^^)

Peter Parker shoved his bag in his locker before being (rudely) interrupted by the slam of said locker. Behind such act stood Flash with a knowing and sarcastic grin plastered on his face. Said face was stupid and stupidly charming not that anyone was willing to admit, the teen had looks. If you ask where I'm going with this, I don't know.

Peter heaved a big sigh before rolling his eyes at Flash. "What do you want?" Peter looked Flash in the eyes in a deadpan manner.

"Can't I talk to my friend?" Flash grinned, his eyes narrowing.

"One, no, two, we aren't friends, three, I have class so I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me the hell alone," Peter snapped irritably. Flash's eyes flickered with an unknown emotion before turning back to his snotty expression before.

"Who pissed in your cereal?"

Peter Parker redid his combination and shuffled his binders about before retrieving the one he needed. He stashed the binder he had before, before closing his locker and walking in the opposite direction of the snotty teen.

Flash pushed himself from the position he held before(which was leaning against the locker closest to Peter's) and sauntered away leaving the irritable teen to himself. Flash figured Peter would be no good victim if he wasn't in the mood where he was too shy to say anything.

Peter breathed a breath of relief when he made it to his next class in time.

So lucky Flash left me the hell alone. God, I could've probably snapped and... well hurt him if he'd pushed me. Not after last night. Not after last night. Peter thought with a yawn as he entered the classroom.

~~~ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

School ended and Peter was dreading coming home. Somehow, just somehow, Peter hadn't exploded on the teacher. Well, they were being stupid and kept pushing Peter to answer every damn question. Like hell man. He don't wanna!

With a ring-a-ring-ding-ding, Peter's phone buzzed with an incoming call. Peter lifted the phone to his ear and thickly swallowed.

"Hello?" Peter asked tentatively into the phone.

"Peter! Thank god you picked up-" Oh. It was Tony. Just what Peter feared. "-I called to apologize, I want-"

"Shut up," Peter huffed. "I don't wanna hear you out or meet up. God, just leave me the hell alone." With that, Peter declines the call with a shaky breath. The teen pressed his back against the school wall, slowly sliding down onto the floor, his hair in tight fists.

Through clenched teeth, Peter managed shaky breaths, before taking the watch on his wrist and tearing it off.

"Fuck you Anthony," Peter let out, his lip wobbling as unshed tears pooled in his eyes.

~~~

"Peps, I don't know what to do, I really screwed up," Said Tony Stark as he pushed his hair back with his hands. His leg was bouncing and his eyes were searching frantically for an answer on Pepper's face. She bent down and took his hands in her own.

"You really did mess up, and I'm not that sorry to say that I can help you. You screwed up, now you have to fix it," Pepper pursed her lips before leaning in and planting a kiss on his cheek, her hand rubbing his cheek.

Tony swallowed thickly. "Pepper, I, how do I tell him that? He... he hates me. I know it I just know it."

"You screwed up big time, and he might not be ready to forgive you yet. It only happened yesterday," Pepper Potts stood up from her crouch position but held his cheek with her hand, softly caressing it.

"I know, but I can't bear it knowing he hates me, he's my son!" Tony's voice rose and his jaw shook with a silent control of sobs that threatened to overtake him.

"Peter needs time, and so do you. Maybe it's better that he stays with Steve and Bucky for the time being."

Tony glanced to the side, taking in her suggestion.

"Okay," came the soft-spoken reply, "I understand." Pepper smiled a small smile and quietly exited the room.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me," Pepper gently shut the door behind her, leaving the billionaire to himself. The room now empty, left Tony feeling cold. Reflecting the blue hue that resonated throughout the room, his mind was dull. He screwed up, god why?

~~~

Tony sat on a bar stool at the Tower, glass in hand, with five empty beer bottles laid around him. Said billionaire was drunk out of his mind and currently couldn't tell if the sky was blue or red. Tony's face was red and his eyes were way dilated. Occasional coughs sounded from Tony as he gulped down more of the fiery liquid that burned his throat.

'Tony, promise me you won't drink anymore?' Tony faintly remembered Peter asking him as Pepper had told Peter about Tony's drinking habits and how bad they got. Peter, as innocent as he was, made Tony pinky promise they'd he'd stay sober as long as Peter was alive, to which Tong replied with 'as if I'd ever let you die, I pinky promise.' Peter was fifteen and already had his fair share of drunk adults including his late Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Ben was horrid when he was drunk and Aunt May was insufferably quiet.

And that's when Peter walks into Tony stumbling into a wall. Alarmed, Peter dropped his school bag a rushed over to help Tony regain balance. Except that when Peter came close, Tony feverishly looked up to meet the betrayed eyes of the teen. Peter felt like he couldn't breath when he saw the state that Tony was in.

"T-Tony," Peter stuttered out, the blood draining out of his face, much opposite to Tony's flushed face. Tony's lips parted and his left eye was partially closed, though his right eye was fully open.

"Peter," Tony stumbled and slurred though only saying one word. His legs gave out and collapsed onto his side, and Tony gave a drunken chuckle. It sounded like wheezing more than a laugh.

"You promised you wouldn't drink as long as I lived, Mr. Stark," Came Peter's disappointed voice through Tony's drunken haze. His mind was fuzzy and he couldn't quite hear him. "You promised!"

Tony looked up, his eyes closed but squinting. "S-...so... sorry." Peter wrinkled his nose, slowly backing away.

"You promised! Why didn't you tell me you wanted to drink?" Peter asked, his voice wobbly with emotion, reflecting Tony's stature.

"Too.. too.. mu-..much?" Coming out more as a question than an answer, Tony's reply was a load of bull.

"Too much my ass, you could've told me, I would've helped you! Instead you went right along and got drunk out of your mind, god, you could've told me!" Peter cried, though he shed no tears, instead holding a face full of anger.

"I-...Aim sorry," Tony muttered, before a flood of tears streamed down his face. "I-I didn't I didn't mean to." Peter clenched his fists and jaw before calling up to FRIDAY.

"FRIDAY, call in Pepper please."

"Peter," Tony drawled on, deliriously sobbing, desperately grabbing toward the boy. Peter heaved a sigh, tears pricking at the edges of his own eyes, before he turned away.

"You promised Anthony,"

Fin.

A/N: Part Two?

Anyways, since 100k is coming up really soon, I've decided that I'm going to let get of some things on my account. You may be wondering, what? Well, as I will explain further in the 100k special, I haven't been totally honest on some aspects of my life.

I suggest following me or at least following my announcement board for clues as to what it is. Anyone who knows me in irl shut up let me be.