Disclaimers and all that.

Hello fellow Marvel fans.

Welcome to my collection of Marvel one-shots! Written by yours truly, Faye mothertruckin' Keith.

But before you continue with your reading, things have to be established.

1.) I do not own Marvel. Obvi because if I did Stucky, IronStrange, a bunch of other ships would real. And Loki get the happiness he deserves.

2.) There shall be no hate on any of the ships that I may or may not include. (See 6 and 8 for more info on ships.)

3.) Don't murder me if I write an angsty one-shot.

4.) This one-shot will include Infinity War spoilers and Endgame spoilers. Now those one shots of Endgame start at chapter 39 and no other before that. Endgame spoiler comments will be deleted no matter how small.

5.) Also, there may be triggering subjects and I just want you guys to be safe if anyone of you gets triggered by that kinda stuff.

6.) I ship Stucky, Ironstrange and or Pepperoni(depending on when where and what circumstances), and actually second thought I might have a TonyxPepperxStrange one somewhere but I'm not sure. Thorbruce and or Natbruce(depending on when where and what circumstances). If I think of anymore I'll just come back and edit.

7.) Please, I beg of you, skip my first chapter. It's cringe and I hate it but it has views so...

8.) I do not ship incest or any pedophilic ships because that's illegal and no thanks. I don't care if you up the age or whatever, I still think it's gross.

9.) Spideypool makes me uncomfy.

10.) 60k special is a chapter where I show my face so if you were wondering.

11.) 100k is revealing social media.

12.) TW means TRIGGER WARNING.

13.) Please don't leave messages in the comments like "I'm gonna kill my self" or anything along those lines. :)

With that out of the way, I'd like to say, thank you for reading this!

'Till next time, Ja Ne!