Im here and not going to leave//23

**continuation of "I'll be there for you"**

Tony glanced down the sleeping boy in his arms. Tony felt a surge of protectiveness wash over him. This was Peter...the teen who was so passionate and kind...just had...a panic attack...what caused it? Peter hadn't been all that too coherent. Just "It's so dark". That actually scared the billionaire.

Tony took a deep relaxing breath and shifted Peter's weight in his arms, trying to make it more comfortable for the both of them.

The ride to Stark Tower was in silence, the only thing you'd expect from an unconscious teen and a guy who doesn't talk to himself.

Tony Stark landed on the tower and quickly stepped out of the suit, the suit shifting and taking Peter with it as it opened up. Tony gathered Peter from the suit's grasp, and walked over into the inside of the lavish tower. Tony set the sleeping boy on the couch and headed over to the kitchen to make some herbal tea.

Tony also wetted a wash cloth with hot water and folded it neatly. He carried both the wash cloth and tea to the couch, set the hot wash cloth onto Peter's burning forehead and sipped on the tea. Tea helps with stress.

Peter shifted in his sleep and Tony pursed his lips, trying not to reach out hug the poor boy. He wanted to give his son a hug, but Tony knew he'd probably wake him up. Annnnd Tony doesn't want that.

"Tony?" Tony blinked, before looking down at Peter, who had his big doe eyes open and blinking innocently.

Tony gave a small smile. "You feeling good, bud?" Peter nodded slowly.

"Yeah...I'm...I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Tony raised his eyebrow, giving Peter a pointed look. Peter shifted uncomfortably under the weirdly warm calculating stare of Tony Stark.

"If you need anything...like tea, I made tea, I could make more for you if you'd like." Tony offered gently. Peter thought for a moment before nodding.

"Sure."

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"Wonderful."

"Amazing."

"Lovely."

"Good."

"P-"

"May, I suggest making the tea for young Peter?" The lovely voice of the tower AI, Friday chimed in, interrupting the pointless conversation between the two.

Tony chuckled lightly, and smiled at the ceiling, where speakers were hidden. "Good idea, FRI."

"Of course sir." FRIDAY's voice was so human, Peter could've assumed that someone was in the ceiling with a mic, answering to whatever Tony was saying.

Tony stood up and walked over to the lavish kitchen. Peter sat on the couch, staring at his hands. He face held disappointment, but after he took deep breaths he smiled. Well...trying to at least.

Tony walked back over with a hot cup of tea, that smelled of leaves and honey. Peter exhaled in pleasure as he held the cup in his hands and wafted the steam into his nose. Peter excitedly sipped on the tea, the hot liquid streaming down his throat that made his shoulder sag with relief.

"Good?"

"Yeah..." Peter said softly, taking another sip.

"Do you wanna talk about anything?"

Peter didn't answer and stared at his reflection in his tea. He took a deep breath before gulping.

"Aunt-or well just May-May kicked me out..." Peter said carefully. A look of surprise flashed on Tony's face before it was quickly replaced with angry.

"What?" Tony has this strangely calm but angry look on his face that made him look like the calm before the storm. The calm ending and the storm just about to come.

"She found out about Spider-Man and kicked me out..."

The calm was over and the storm began.

"IM GOING TO FUC-"

"Tony, calm down."

"-KING KILL THAT BIT-"

"Tony please, listen to me."

"-CH WITH A SPOON."

Peter got this weird look on his face but quickly recollected himself and put a serious facade on. Tony looked furious, his eyes gleaming with new found hatred for the woman. It scared Peter a bit.

"Please lower the profanity."

"OH NOW YOU'RE CAPTAIN AMERICA ALL OF THE SUDDEN?" Tony yelled, fury controlling his mind.

Peter rolled his eyes. "No, but stop swearing. It's not needed okay? I'll just go live somewhere else.. she clearly doesn't want me so..." Peter fiddled his thumbs knowing he might have to go to the orphanage, which quite scared him.

"I AM GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT OKAY?"

"You do that. But in the mean time, I'll just leave..." Peter stood up, but what's quickly pushed back down by Tony. Tony held himself higher than Peter.

"You are NOT going anywhere but here." Tony said, clearly making Peter understand it wasn't an opinion, but a fact.

Peter was at lost for words. He didn't want to burden the millionaire...

"I-no-Mr. Stark-I can't-no!" Peter blubbered out. Tony Stark shook his head.

"You are staying here."

"I can't-I don't want to burden you." Peter said quickly.

"I don't think I gave you a choice."

"But Mr. Stark-"

"You can stay here Peter."

"Mr. Stark..."

"Peter..."

Peter sighed knowing this was his best option. "Fine."

"I'm staying here and not going to leave." Tony hugged Peter. Peter hugged back and gripped hard. Peter was hoping this father would stay.

A/N: A fluff chapter is coming soon because I need to lighten the air here. This was short but sweet, right?

Side comment: If y'all ever need anybody to vent to, I'm open to answer any private messages. I'm here, and not going to leave. :)