Conversations with the past//35

Continuation of "What am I boys? I'm the bad guy//34"

"Tony," Peter whispered, his eyes squinting. His breath caught in his throat and he shakily took a step back.

Anthony Stark stood, his face full of betrayal. Tony sucked in a deep breath before his body shook with anguish.

"What happened...?" The question hung thickly in the air between the three people. The villain looked down before glaring up at the billionaire.

"Everything Father," Peter spat, clenching his teeth in annoyance. The billionaire took a wobbly breath again.

"Peter what happened to you?" Flash took a step toward the talking billionaire with renewed vigor. Tony spread his arm out as if protecting Flash by pushing him behind him.

Peter let out a breathy laugh before turning his back on Tony.

"A lot of things you missed apparently."

"Peter-"

"Don't call me that," Peter flashed, his head snapping back to face the brown eyes of Tony Stark with his own flashing ruby ones. "I don't want to hear it from your mouth."

A flash of hurt crossed Tony's face, but it quickly disappeared as fast as it came. Tony snapped his mouth shut before he called him Peter again.

"Then what should I call you?"

"... Hadn't thought that far, but as long as you don't say it, Im as good as a villain can be," Peter smirked, the corners of his mouth curving up into a sinister smile.

"Son I-"

"That's worse no."

"GOD PARKER YOU PISS ME OFF," Flash snarled. Peter raised one eyebrow.

"I didn't even do anything yet," Peter pouted his lip jutting out, his eyes resembling those of a puppy.

"Uh, you're breathing, are you not?" Flash hissed before Tony promptly slapped his hand on Flash's mouth, effectively shutting him up.

Peter actually laughed, like a straight out boisterous laugh. He doubled down clutching his stomach, tears at the edge of his eyes. Peter wheezed as he stood straight back up, wiping his tears with his gloved hands. Tony and Flash leaned back, scared of the insanity that laced Peter's aura.

"It's so-funny-how people just don't change right? God, you people are the people that make people want to be a villain-God!" Peter's eyes twitched and his nose scrunched up, his lips curling into a feral grin. Insane laughter clawed it's way out of his mouth.

"... I never thought I'd see a hero and a villain arguing about names." Flash muttered. Peter's fixed his gaze in Flash then onto Tony.

"I never thought I'd see my childhood bully and my insolent father teaming up," Peter mused, with a short puff of breath and a roll of his eyes.

"Childhood bully?" Flash's jaw dropped.

"Insolent father?" Tony presses his lips into a thin line and looked at Peter with a incredulous expression.

"Yes, quite-or are you two not aware of your positions in my life?" Peter's licked his lips, his lips curving up to reach a level of simple seduction, though held no care for those in front of him—which is too say Tony and Flash.

Flash swallowed thickly. "Look here dumbass, stop pretending to be a villain okay? Can't we go back to normal? Before all this crazy shit started to happen? Your Aunt is torn up, Ned is practically an empty shell without you, and MJ.... I'm not sure she's okay anymore!" He backed up and awkwardly tripped on a rock.

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME THOMPSON?" Peter snarled, setting his jaw in place and his hands twitching with electricity. Flash cowered and threw his hands out in protection.

"Why won't you let people care about you Peter?" Tony asked softly. Peter scoffed as if offended.

"Everyone who has ever cared about me as only been brought sorrow. You think I want this?" The suited man's eyes held scrutiny and power. Red sparks flew off of his hands. "I wanted to be a hero, but that was taken away from me! My life has been wasted, my life has no meaning. I have one life, and it was ruined by humans." He let out a bitter laugh before turning around, his silhouette casting down on his father and childhood bully.

"You just don't understand what it's like," Peter murmured. "No one ever does."

"I understand Peter, I do. I spent my life in my father's shadow with the only love coming from my mother who couldn't spend time at home because of my father. I couldn't pull my shit together until I realized I was creating weapons that kills so many. Then I changed, believe me it's possible. People thought I was hopeless, but I had someone who never gave up on me," Tony reached out as if inviting Peter to hold his hand. "Please let me be that person to you."

Peter looked back, his eyes holding an unrecognizable gleam. "I don't deserve to be loved, I have so much blood on my hands-"

"I do too, I have a lot!" Tony tried, thrusting his hand out more. Peter took a shaky breath.

"Why would you put so much hope in me to change? Things have clearly never worked out for me." Peter whispered brokenly, his teeth chattering with emotion.

Anthony Stark smiled with a short chuckle. "Because, you're my son Peter and I love you so much, that I'd do anything to help you. Let me help you."

Peter reached his hand hesitantly. "How do you know?" His voice was soft and fragile. His voice cracked at the end as if not really trusting him. After all, he looked up to the person who trained him and saw him as a father figure, only to have his trust broken as his mentor had  tortured him.

"Trust me," Tony insisted, his eyes earnest and hopeful.

"How?" Came the broken response.

Tony took a deep breath before taking Peter's gloved hands in his own. "I know it's hard to trust again when all you've gotten is pain in return, but I honest to God care for you so much. Ever since you left, my life has been empty and devoid of my sunshine. I've worked so hard to find you, with no avail. People told me that you were dead, but I'd didn't believe them, because you are my son. The person who never gave up and smiled through pain. Who only wanted to make people smile. Who was stolen of a happy life that you deserved. I want to make the rest of your life joyful. I will do anything to make you happy."

Peter's eyes watered before a tear streamed down his face. "I don't deserve anything, I don't. My path-I-how can things go back to normal?" He blinked, red sparks flying from his eyes.

"It's going to be hard, but we can do this together," Tony set a deterministic face on and set his jaw back. Peter clasped Tony's hand before flying into Tony's awaiting arms.

"Dad," Peter cried. "Please don't leave me." Tony gripped Peter while nodded his head furiously, tears of his own streaming down his face.

"I won't ever leave you, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again," Tony promised.

"Please don't promise anything," Said the suited man. Tony pressed his lips into a thin line before nodding.

"Okay," Tony agreed. "Okay, I understand."

"Thank you," Peter whispered faintly. "Thank you so much."

"Of course, of course Pete," Tony let tears slip from his eyes before burying himself into Peter's shoulder, to which the aforementioned man did the same.

"Thank you."

Fin.

A/N: What are some ideas for a 100k views special that you guys want me to idk do?