Truth...or dare...//29

I'm really sorry, this is kinda trash. This was rushed and I wanted something out there.

Peter smiled lightly as he gathered a bunch of people he knew into a circle in the Avengers/Stark Tower. He knew what was going to happen and he fully embraced it. In fact, he yearned for it. It was something that had been bouncing around in his mind for a while now...and now...he had the chance to put forth his plan for ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION! Joking, but really. This was his chance for he plan to be put to motion and no way in hell was he gonna pass it.

All, and I mean all, of the Avengers were gathered into he living room...with some guests of course. Such as the Photoshop God, Allison, and her girlfriend, Madalynn. Even the author was there. Since the forth dimension had been destroyed and meekly put back together, fanfic writers were set loose into the fan fiction world. Chaos ensued...

Peter smirked giddily and exchanged looks with the author.

"HEY EVERYONE. LETS PLAY A GAME." Peter yelled to the chattering people. Everyone suddenly became silent.

"Uh, I'd like to pass..." Tony tried to make his way to the kitchen before suddenly he stopped and his body became stiff.

"Yeah not today, not tomorrow, not ever." The author grinned, pointing their finger at Tony. Tony turned around with a scared look on his face and meekly began to sit down.

"If anyone else decides to leave..I might not give you mercy..." the author smiled sadistically and glared at all of the Marvel characters. The characters shrunk back into their seats.

"Alrighty! We're gonna play...Truth. Or. Dare."

"Aw man."

"That's so...childish."

"You are a child."

"I am the world's best grandma, excuse me."

"Whatever."

"I am a King..I do not play such games."

"Oh shut up, T'Challa."

"Ayyeeeee, pass me the weed."

"Sam no."

"Sam yes!"

"Not in the presence of a child!"

"I AM A GRANDMA."

"EVERYONE SHUT UP." The author, Faye Keith, exclaimed in fury. They pointed their finger high and mighty and left no room for anyone to disagree with them.

"Eek." Bucky said sarcastically. Faye turned their head to him and glared.

"Do everything I say, or I will send you RIGHT BACK TO HYDRA YOUNG MAN."

"Please don't..."

"TRY ME."

"Don't traumatize Bucky further, butthole." Steve pouted. Faye rolled their eyes.

"Onto the game?" Tony grumbled half-heartedly. Peter shrugged and hummed a merry tune.

"Tony, truth or dare?" Peter inquires giving a sly smirk.

Tony sighed deeply but nevertheless answered. "Truth."

"Is it true...you Tony Stark... are dating... Dr...Stephen... Strange?"

Tony sighed and weighed out his options-the truth or a lie...Mmm...

"Yes." Truth it is okay, okay Tones, whatever man. "Wait, I didn't mean to say that-FAYENOWHY-"

Peter squealed. "YES! I SHIP IT!" Faye cackled.

"Tell the truth and only the truth." Tony glared.