Yeah. I died too//21

I'm sad over the trailer for Avengers: Endgame. Another angst-fluff(mostly fluff)  one-shot with total and utter mentions of Infinity War.

Peter sat on the floor, his legs crossed and his arms in his knees as well as his head in his hands. Peter had awkward tears tracks going down his cheeks, definitely from crying. Peter was sitting in the orange floor with other fallen heroes walking around or sitting or laying down. It's like they really gave up hope, or they're really tired.

Peter fidgeted with his hands. He felt antsy despite being Spider-Man.

The spider-boy saw a guy sit down next to him. He had long brown hair and brown eyes. His outfit was black and blue. The obvious feature bout this man was that he had a metal arm.

"Spider-Man, right?" The man's voice was rough and strangely smooth.

Peter nodded, glancing around and biting his lip. Peter really didn't want to scare away this guy. Plus if Peter made him angry, would he take out Peter with his metal arm?

"We met in an airport. Remember? We, uh-"

"We fought. Right." Peter interrupted, remembering why he even was able to become Spider-Man. Because he proved himself at the airport and (trying) to stop the Winter Soldier and Captain America from escaping. Peter defense against his arm, so Peter now felt a little safer knowing he could block it. Hopefully. Doesn't mean Peter is now going to get on his bad side.

"Yeah. My name..is Bucky." Bucky held out his flesh arm for a handshake. Peter stared at it before giving a small smile. Peter shook it.

"Peter. Peter Parker." Bucky nodded.

"My, um, real name is James but my friends call me Bucky." Bucky awkwardly tried to smile. Peter instantly realized he probably couldn't get on this guy's bad side.

"Then lets be best of friends then!" Peter stood up, grabbing Bucky's flesh arm and pulling him up as well. To Peter and Bucky's surprise, Peter picked him up fairly easy.

"Super strength. Got bit by a radioactive spider and got cool powers!" Peter grinned.

"How...how old are you?" Peter took of his mask.

"I'm 16(?)" Peter responded easily. Bucky's mouth was gaping like he couldn't believe it. He didn't.

"I thought...I thought you were 20 or something! You're not even...you're not even an adult!" Bucky furrowed his eyebrow. Peter bit his lip.

"Yeah. Don't blame Mr Stark! It's my fault anyway..I'm the one who wanted to be a superhero anyway." Peter mumbled. Bucky thought for a moment.

"Did he enhance you or-"

"No no! He didn't do anything except give me a suit so I could safe. Again, I got bit by a radioactive spider. I made the web fluid and a crappy suit that was more like a onesie than anything." Bucky nodded at Peter's words. Bucky then frowned, really taking in Peter's words.

"So how...how did he find you?"

"Oh! A uh, YouTube video. He tracked me down easily...he's kinda rich a techy so..."

"What is a YouTube?"

Peter's eyes sparkled.

~~~~~~

"Okay? Your turn." Peter said to the super soldier with an empty water bottle in his hands.

"Okay.. got this..." Bucky looked at the water bottle. "This bitch empty....YEET!" Bucky chucked the water bottle and directly hit Stephen Strange in the hand. Stephen turned around to see who what why. Bucky and Peter then started to whistle and act all innocent like. Stephen didn't seem to notice and carried on talking to Quill.

Peter started to snicker, then full on laughed.

"Good one Buck." Peter laughed. Bucky grinned, and then suddenly Peter started to stare at Bucky.

"What's that look for?" Bucky asked.

"I've never seen you grin. Woah." Peter looked at Bucky's face fascination. "So cool."

Bucky chuckled. "I used to do that a lot in the 40's. Until, well, y'know. But yeah. I'm working on it."

Peter looked at the super soldier before wrapping his arms around the man in a tight hug. Bucky was confused at first but then he slowly wrapped his arms around the spider boy.

"You are now my best friend." Peter declared. Bucky thought for a moment before saying. "You are mine too."

They laughed together. "Did I ever tell you about how Steve used to swear like a sailor before he got frozen?" Peter shook his head.

"Tell me!"

"Alright, then I'll tell you the story about how he tripped and accidentally pulled a lady's skirt down!"

"Ooooh!"

~~~~~

"So what was it like in the soul world, Pete?" Asked Tony Stark who was mindlessly putting parts together.

Peter smiled and then started to describe the best super soldier who has a metal arm, Bucky Barnes.

A/N: Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. A lot of people like fluff. I love fluff you love fluff everybody loves fluff.