life update haha

hi.

uhHhHhHh so heyyyYyYy gUyys, authOr HErE.

uHhHhhhhh I feel like I left y'all hanging with what's happening in my life, that somehow will pertain to why I'm still on hiatus!

soOoOoOoOooo I got casted as Sebastion in the school musical of the little mermaid, I really like someone who probably doesn't like me back, I started co-writing a book with my friend Anna, I'm now on medication for depression and anxiety, I've been going to therapy for a month, I finally got the game of trigger happy havoc and played it, I've watched/started toilet-bound Hanako-kun, Deathnote, Tokyo Ghoul, Danganronpa 3: End of Hopes Peak, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, rewatching Naruto, RE-Life, Dr. Stone, rewatching Blue Exorcist, aNnNnNd I got a cat!

There's a crap ton I could also say but you guys would get bored.

slight revision: uhhh the person I like does like me back anyways

a loT of stuff as happened since my last update.

about the whole co-writing a book thing... I'm going to ask if I can start to publish little snip bits of it on here and see if y'all would like to read it! of course it isn't finished and we're only on our second chapter as of late, but I want to share it with people.

:D

I would like to say that I've been working on a super long chapter for you guys, but I'm not. :(

love y'all, peace n love brotha.