Endgame Warnings, Spoilers, Consequences

I will be putting a warning for two months since I know Endgame means a lot to people and not everyone can see it right away.

Until this two months is over I will just put a warning instead of a bunch of spaces until the actual chapter.

The titles will not give anything away and it will only pertain to a certain line or theme that will NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT ENDGAME THAT WILL GIVE IT AWAY.

With that said I will be doing a system of consequences such as:

1st warning: Comment deleted and I will notify you that it was.
2nd warning: Comment will be deleted and I will talk to you about not doing it again.
3rd warning: Comment deleted and you are blocked.

I want to make sure that people get to watch Endgame without any big spoilers or even minor ones since it can ruin the experience.

I want you as a reader to know that not everyone has seen Endgame and that your comments about it can ruin the movie.

That also said, if you have not watched Endgame DO NOT READ THOSE CHAPTERS UNTIL YOU DO. TRUST ME. You do not want it spoiled for you.

If there are anymore questions or concerns, I am open to talk on said subject through private messaging.

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding, have a lovely day or night.

🤫🤫🤫