Its okay to cry//19

It's okay to let tears flow sometimes. I do it, it's normal. Angst plus fluff!

"Hey, Penis Parker! I heard your aunt died! I bet it was your fault!" Flash taunted at the walked away Peter Parker. Peter blinked tiredly  not really giving a crap.

"Hey Penis! Listen when I talk to you!" Flash sprinted up and shoved Peter to the lockers. Peter looked up at Flash and his eyes bored.

"What do you want Flash...?"

Flash faltered for a moment not really expecting such a monotonous answer from the usually energetic boy.

Flash improved and quickly said "Your lunch money!"

Peter give him a dead look and said "How cliché of you."

Flash wasn't expecting that either. Usually Peter got up and walked away until Flash got bored and stopped following him. Yeah, not a sarcastic remark in response. Not expecting that.

Flash gave him a furious look and shoved Peter harder, causing Peter's head to hit the locker. Peter winced and rubbed the back side of his head with a small groan. Flash snarled.

"That's what you get for not giving me your money." Flash flashed a smirk and walked off. Peter picked himself up and clutching the lockers to steady himself. He wasn't in the mood.

~~~~

"Parker! Pay attention to the task at hand!" The teacher, Ms. Smith yelled at Peter who had dozed off on his bed feeling the aftermath of his head slammed into metal lockers.

Peter looked up from his arms and sighed, knowing he had four more classes to go through before he could go home and take a nap. What a drag.

Peter sat up straighter in his seat and pretended to pay attention when he really was zoning out and thinking about what his life has come to.

A few moments later and Ms. Smith finally cracked.

"PARKER! Detention for not paying attention!" Ms. Smith said with her voice furious and if possible, smoke blowing out of her ears. Peter dropped his head to his chest and sighed again. He really didn't know what his life has come to.

Now sleep is much farther away...

~~~~

"Aw man, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, oh gosh sorry sorry, I'll pick it up, its my fault, agh I'm so stupid!"

Peter blinked at the guy who had knocked into Peter, ultimately spilling Peter's stuff all over the floor.

"My name is Derek, yours?"

Peter frowned. "Peter. I have to go to class...Derek." Peter stood up and brushed off the dust off his sweater and walked away to his next class, nodding at Derek as he did so.

"Wait! Peter! You forgot your phone!" Derek yelled down the hall, but Peter wasn't listening.

Peter was already gone.

~~~~

"Have you seen Ned yet? I heard he got sick in first hour." Ned's lab partner, Cindy whispered back to her friend. Joshua, her friend, nodded, saying how he had thrown up and was sent home.

Peter groaned knowing school was just getting harder and harder without Ned. Freaking sucks.

Peter stood up and asked to go to bathroom. The teacher nodded listlessly, waving his hand without another second thought.

Peter walked to the bathroom, ignoring people who walked by. He kept his head low and shoulders limp. He turned to the bathroom and entered one of the stalls. He sat against the wall and put his head in his crossed arms.