Hey, you're kinda like me//28

The crossover of two of my main fandoms... who is number one? We may never know.... the battle is between Marvel and... Voltron. Who will take home the glory of my number one? You'll have to find out... a different time because this just a crossover and I ain't putting my fandoms against each other-enjoy the chapter.

I will recognize Pidge as non-binary and will use they/they/their pronouns.

Also this is a little long. (OWWWW)

MAJOR Season Eight spoilers for Voltron.

Some language not a lot.

I'm done.

When Tony wanted peace and quiet for once, he didn't think the universe would hate him so much that a giant spaceship would land in the middle of New York. So naturally Iron Man has to check it out, make sure it's not a threat, help with whatever was needed, and hopefully the problem is solved and he can go back to living a more simple life. Fortunately, the universe was against him and there were problems.

"MOTHERFUC-" Somebody screamed but was cut off by the sound of another scream. Tony looked back at the person thinking it was Fury or something.

"Okay. This day is weird." Tony shook his head but nevertheless carried on flying toward the white and blue ship. It was... parked? Parked is the right I think right in an empty construction site and trust me, that site was HUGE.

"Oh, hey Mr. Stark!" Tony faltered for a moment, scared at the voice that was around him. Tony turned around, repulsers aimed at the voice, only to put them down at the sight of Spider-Man, aka, Peter Parker.

"Jesus Christ, you can't do that kid!"

Peter scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. "Haha... Sorry." Peter awkwardly laughed.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have school right now?"

"School is concept that is ruled over capitalism and the government that aims to put bad ideas in our heads so that we're more vulnerable." Peter casually threw out there.

"I question you Pete."

"Eh." Peter shrugged. "Anyway, big ship, possible danger, let's check it out."

"Got me there." Tony sighed, but nevertheless flew over.

~~~

"Are you sure this is the right place? This looks like 2019!"

"Yes, shut up."

"Are you sure Pidgeon?"

"I'm sure."

"Hn."

"Woah Samurai, you're starting to sound like Sasuke Uchiha, not a person to be in my opinion."

"Shut up."

"Wow, everybody loves to hate on Loverboy Lance. Meanies."

"Lance."

"Sorry Space Dad."

"Hey look! It's a flying human and a web slinging dude."

"It looks like New York's very own Iron Man. Tony Stark, I believe that's his name and the webslinging dude is Peter Parker aka Spider-Man."

"How did you know that?"

"Come on. I read the comics and plus, looking in history is not that uncommon."

The Blue paladin, Lance, rolled his eyes. "Alrighty Pidgeon."

The Green paladin, Pidge, characteristically just went back to typing on their computer. They flipped Lance off, to which Lance replied with a choice word.