Sharpshooter//25

Bang! Bang bang!

A smirk fell upon a teenage boy's face. His eyes uncaring toward the bloody scene before him, he left, silent as a feather dropping. Nobody could've guessed it was him if all people... that killed people for HYDRA... nobody would've guessed. Nobody.

"Target: Dead." He spoke into his ear piece. A hum of agreement called back to him.

"Mmm... good work..." a gruff voice spoke back. "Cover blown?"

"Negative, sir."

"Mmm... good... meet back at base... then return home..."

"Affirmative, sir."

The boy kept from the roof and sprinted across the building tops, heading toward an abandoned warehouse.

~~~

"Good work, soldier." A pot bellied man patted the boy's back. He only had three strands of hair and tried to dress as neatly as he could, which was a worn down and torn black and white suit. His face seemed to be screwed up into a forever angry face.

"Thank you, sir." The teenage boy said as he received a large sum of money. He didn't show any emotion and kept his head low.

"Excused." Said the man. The teenage boy sprinted off into the dark night.

~~~

"Peter! Where have you been?" Tony clapped Peter's back as Peter sheepishly scratched the back of his head. Peter nervously laughed.

"I, uh, was just out doing some errands, you know?" Peter smiled reassuringly. Tony hummed merrily.

"As long as you didn't get hurt...right? Heard there was a shooting and some people died...tragic. Where were you?" Tony looked up at Peter who was nervously rubbing his hands.

"Oh, I was by Aunt May's old apartment.. wanted to say goodnight..." Peter bit his lip knowing that it was a sensitive topic since Tony had rescued Peter from May's burning apartment and only one of the two made it out.

"Oh... right, of course. Better be off to bed, right?" Tony warily smiled. Peter nodded and walked off to his room.

"Oh and Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me where you're going before you go, alright? Don't make me worried."

"Of course Mr-"

"None of this Mr. Stark," Tony's voice went high trying to mimic the teenagers voice. "crap, alright? Dad works."

"Yeah..Dad.. goodnight."

"Goodnight." Tony pressed his lips into a thin line and smiled. Peter nodded and waved his hand as he exited the kitchen.

"What a boy..." Tony mumbled to himself, his eyes wandering to the floor. His eyes caught on something green... like money green...

Tony bent down and picked up two bills. They must've fell out of Peter's pockets. Weird. Tony doesn't remember giving Peter a hundred dollars...

~~~

"There, Peter, you got it. Just hit the target, okay? It's not that hard! You're very talented." An older man encouraged a much younger boy who had a sniper rifle in his hands. He was propped up so he could shoot the gun at a target.

The younger boy, Peter, pulled the trigger and the bullet zoomed and hit the dead center of the target.

"Wonderful! Good job Peter! You'll be a pro in no time." The older man smiled proudly.