I am not Peter. I am Winter//9

If you can't tell, this is a "Peter was kidnapped by HYDRA and now is called the Winter Spider" kind of one-shot. Tony is Peter's biological dad and Peter was kidnapped at a young age and only starts to remember Tony when Peter is sent to kill him. Idk if this was already done but it sounds like a really good idea. I got it from Tumblr.

Tony loved his son Peter with all of his heart. He made an Iron Man themed bedroom because Peter loves Iron Man. He doesn't believe that Tony is Iron Man despite seeing the literal suit itself.

Tony had, um, sexual intercourse (Just cringed. Oof), with Pepper. Pepper had insisted in being in Peter's life despite being horrible to Peter. Then Tony met Strange and things got better. Instead of having a father and a mother who aren't married, Peter had two married dads. He loved his Papa and his Dadda.

HYDRA had other plans for the family of three.

Peter was not found in his bedroom the morning of his birthday. He was not found in New York. He wasn't found in the US. He wasn't found anywhere.

Tony was never truly whole after Peter disappeared from under their noses. Even Dr. Strange couldn't mend the broken heart. Every year on Peter's birthday, Tony would sit in Peter's old room and never leave. He shut off the cameras and locked the doors. All you could hear was the muffled crying from inside.

Peter was only three when he was taken.

Only three when he was tortured.

Only three when he was broken beyond repair and was wiped.

Only three when he became Test Subject 16800 aka Winter Spider.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘12 years later...

"Tony do I have to tell you again...PLEASE. DO NOT TOUCH. MY LIMITED EDITION TWILIGHT SPARKLE SEASON 7 ONLY THREE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. FIGURINE." Stephen yelled across the room over to where Tony was lounging in the living area drinking a cup of coffee.

"I didn't touch it hun." Tony sighed with a small smile on his face.

Stephen, who was in the kitchen looking for the figurine that was supposed to be on a shelf, groaned.

He quickly waved his hands around and made a tony portal where he could easily fit his hand through.

He pulled his hand back and cried out in triumph.

"IT WAS IN YOUR LAB HUH! How you gonna explain that?" Tony laughed at that.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself. It was shiny." Tony shrugged and pouted.

Stephen put his hands on his hips like a mom and pouted.

Tony snorted. "You know, you could just hide it so I can't find it." He shrugged, stood up, walked over and planted a kiss on Stephens cheek endearingly.

Stephen blushed and pushed his palm to his cheeks to try to stop his blushing. (I do this a lot when my gf flirts with me and so far it hasn't been working. Damn. Update: It still doesn't work, I'm starting to think it won't ever work. Update: I don't need to do it anymore because she doesn't flirt anymore. Update: She doesn't flirt because we aren't together. Update: nvm we're back together but she still doesn't really flirt. Update: She flirts!!!!)

(Update: I don't have a gf anymore and that's because she was really a he. We're not together anymore but we're on good terms! (Still love him uwu)🥺)

"We're literally married and you still blush every time I kiss you?" Tony laughed.

Stephen blushed more.