100k Special

There's a filter on that ugly ass face don't ya worry. ^^^

How do I even begin to comprehend 100k views? How???? Like???? How???????

My plan for this chapter:

1.) Explaining everything

2.) Who I am

3.) Other social medias

Now I know I've been kinda just a little bit been hinting toward some stuff that includes who I am and yeah. So let's just begin I guess.

~ One: Explaining Everything

Okay, when I first started Wattpad I legit was scared of the internet and decided that I'd go by a fake name. I began writing High School... Ugh with hopes to reach over 100 views, never even thinking for once that I'd get over 100 from there. At the time I had been really young and impressionable so I didn't really know who I was, my sexuality, my gender, the likes. Even then I was in a really bad place, and even now, I still do feel the same. So, I wrote myself into High School... Ugh as this person who everyone knew who she was and knew the real her. I basically wrote the person I would never be. I used my actual name and appearance because nobody in irl followed me or knew of my Wattpad. In a way, it was relief, but then it became a chore to write long after I began to write this one-shot collection. And so I put it up for adoption.

Flash forward to my Jercy Oneshot. After reading a hell lot of Jercy oneshots & stories, I decided to write this lovely 4000-5000 word story about storms and being in love, and I was really proud of it. For once I was proud of something I wrote, and looking back, I see why kinda. Even though it hadn't gotten much attention itself, I realized I can write the things I love without being totally self-conscious about it. (But really soon that was diminished because then I started to fall into a dark place)

(Somewhere along here I wrote The Start Of A New Beginning but it doesn't really play a significant part in here lmao)

TW: Suicide and self harm. Then things got worse in terms of mental health for me. This is one of the periods that really reflected my issues because I wrote a....suicide story. Now I try not to touch on the subject as it really does remind me of that time when I was so angry at myself and the world that I scratched myself until it left marks for days. I had a very shaky mindset at the time where I didn't want to talk about it or anything, so I didn't. Even thinking about it makes me angry at myself, but today, I'm way better than those demons so nothing to worry about now. Soon after writing it, I took it down simply because I felt like I had become better than that and that there was no need for that on my account. Reminder: I don't do anything like that again, I'm clean so let's not even talk about it.

Then gabrielsmessyhair got me obsessed with Marvel. Thank god for that, otherwise I would've never have written this. At the time I was really into the fieldtrip scenario and I simply read them all, so I decided I'd just write it for myself. Never once did I think I'd ever reach 100k views on it. My goodness. Throughout this book, my mental health has declined and inclined throughout. Many of the problems I face in irl are often written into stories. And many of the thoughts I think are written as well. Peter has become this sort of vent character for me, for instance, if I was feeling go-lucky, crack fic where Peter sprays himself with Febreeze, or when I'm feeling particularly dysmorphic, angst fic where Peter is insecure about his body. In in many ways, I portray myself in this wonderfully created character(Thank you Stan Lee, love you forever man) who I can easily see feeling this way, because like me, he could've gone through all of this. Heartbreak, death, happiness, depression, anxiety, and fallen friendships, etc. So thank you all for allowing me to have my platform to express? Express my feelings?

I am so incredibly thankful for all of you. For reading, for commenting, for just being you guys. Not being afraid to call something out, or even make a silly joke, I love it all.

~ 2: Who I Am.

Let me just reintroduce myself.

Hi, my name is Lauren Schafer and I am a middle school student in the US. I am questioning whether or not I am non-binary but I love girls nonetheless. I love to write, read, and draw. I'm in choir and actively is working towards bettering my artistic skills. I'm goofy as hell and love to mess around with my friends, though leave me alone and I won't talk for hours on end. I am a feminist, environmentalist, vegetarian, LGBTQ+ rights activist, and I will throw some hands at racists.

Yeah so where the hell did Faye Keith come from if my name is Lauren?

I'm scared of the internet and always have. Plus I was writing a book at the time and my friend(Abbi(you may recognize the name from High School... Ugh!))and I had the great idea of making author names in case we ever did publish any books. I love the name Faye, and at the time I really liked Voltron and uh Keith Kogane?

My paranoia even led me to make my friends never refer to me as Lauren on this site because I protected my identity with my life.

Do I care if anyone calls me Faye Keith? Not really. Not anymore. Though now, just know, my actual name is Lauren. Lauren Schafer.

~3: Other social media

One thing you must know, is that I'm not out to anyone at my school and family as a demigirl besides my friends, so I have decided that I'd put my assigned gender at birth in my Instagram bio, even though it kinda sucks. So here we are.

Instagram: lauren_schafer_
Tellonym: greyheartopensoul
Tumblr: laurenschaferart and itsfayeokay

I don't have Snapchat, or Twitter, or any of that.

~

Phew, that was a lot to unpack.

I'm stunned I really am. Like. Wow. I never even thought I'd even come close to 1k views nevertheless 100k.

My mind is blown honestly.

I really love you guys.

I really do.

And all of you who have corrected me.

And corrected my grammar and spelling.

And yelled at me for writing angst-okay man look I'm soRry.

In total, I'm grateful for each and everyone of you, the world is a better place with you guys in it. Thank you for being you!

Lauren out!