Its my birthday....//3

(So. Infinity War. Heard of it? I hope so. Cuz this one-shot is going to tear you to pieces. With love, Faye.)

Peter knew he was dead. He knew it. He saw the other heroes in this strange place. He was scared. Tony wasn't here and Peter just...dusted away. It hurt. His spider senses told him of the oncoming death of himself and he tried to hold it off—ward it off. But it eventually got to him. It hurt even more. He said sorry because he knew Tony would take it to heart.

He wasn't ready for death. He was just a kid. He wanted to experience love and college—but Thanos took it away from him. Possibilities—gone. Love—gone. Tony—gone.

The other heroes were here with Peter, the guy from a Germany that Tony was against—Bucky Peter thought it was—was crying. Bucky was crying out Steve. A talking tree kept saying it's name and the other Peter just kept yelling out "Where's Gamora?" The wizard guy that was with them just stood there. Unmoving. Whenever somebody tried to approach him, he just said "It was the only way." A Russian lady who people called "Scarlet Witch" kept searching for her love, Vision. The Wakandan King, T'Challa, was helping people find their loved ones. Peter's favorite hero, Loki, just sat on the floor, crying softly to himself, occasionally muttering "I'm sorry that I couldn't help you." The guy from Germany who called himself Sam, was talking to people trying to lift their spirits. The director of SHEILD, Nick Fury, and his agent, Maria, were walking through trying find who they knew. The weird emotion-feely alien, Mantis, was trying to transfer happiness in to people. The bulky guy with weird tattoos was sitting down, mumbling, "I didn't kill him, I'm sorry my love."

And Peter?

He was trying to talk to Karen.

"Karen, Karen please. Talk to me."

"H-lo...P-ter." Her voice fizzled in, not quite coming through. Though Peter could tell she was trying to say "Hello Peter."

"Karen, can you contact FRIDAY?" Peter said slowly making sure the AI could understand him.

"-o...I c-n...not." Peter took it as a no.

It broke his heart. The only thing that kept him going was the thought that Karen could talk to Mr Stark through Karen through FRIDAY.

The Amazing Spider-Man, started quietly sobbing.

He felt hopeless.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Peter could ask Karen things and her answer would sometimes be fuzzy other times it would be loud and clear.

It helped sometimes but could not satisfy Peter since he still couldn't talk to FRIDAY.

People got over themselves, and started to try to make plans.

Peter was often left out of those discussions.

Though he always thought it was because he was close to Tony and people didn't seem to like Tony very much here.

"We have to find a way to communicate them."

"I think you forget we're dead. Unless they found an spirit reader we don't have a chance at talking to them."

"I am Groot."

"He has a point."

"Not all of us speak Groot."

"He just said that Spider-Man has an AI that links with Tony's AI."

"How does Groot know that?"

"Because he's the only one who's tried talking to Peter other than us telling him to go away."

Silence.

"Shiznit."

"He's a kid. He wouldn't understand any of it."

"How old is he?"

Peter decided to walk in.

"Hey, kid. How old are you?"

"It's been two years since we've been in this realm. I'm 19.(I didn't do the math and I'm too tired to do it, so if you want to correct me, idc.)"

More silence.

"I turned 19 today. It's my birthday..."

Sad long silence.

They all felt bad for the guy.

Finished.