Page 5!

Lois Lane walks through the portal and into earth 1. Cisco follows her. Clark Kent shows Lois Lane the room that she will be sleeping in. Clark Kent and Lois Lane go for a walk through the desert.

 Clark Kent and Lois Lane go for a walk through the desert

The joker secretly follows them. Bruce Wayne sees the joker and quickly puts his batsuit on. Bruce Wayne sneaks up behind the joker and says how did you get here joker?!!!

The joker laughs and says I came through a portal that your friend Vibe created!!! The joker suddenly hits Bruce Wayne and runs away. Clark Kent and Lois Lane walk back into justice league headquarters. The joker sneaks into justice league headquarters and stabs Clark Kent in the neck with a red kryptonite spear.

 The joker sneaks into justice league headquarters and stabs Clark Kent in the neck with a red kryptonite spear

Clark Kent looks at Lois Lane. The red kryptonite makes Clark Kent think that Lois Lane is Doomsday. Clark Kent yells everybody get back it's doomsday!!! Lois Lane says Clark what are you talking about?!!! Clark Kent says where did Lois go?!! Lois Lane says Clark I'm right here?!! Clark Kent attacks Lois Lane. Clark Kent angrily yells how did you get here Doomsday?!!! Barry Allen says Clark what are you doing that's your wife?!!! The joker hides behind the justice league computer. Clark Kent angrily grabs Lois Lane by the throat and holds her up in the air. Lois Lane says Clark it's me Lois?!!! Clark Kent angrily chokes Lois Lane to death. Clark Kent drops Lois Lane causing her to hit the floor. The red kryptonite suddenly wears off. Clark Kent notices that he just killed his wife. The joker reveals himself while laughing. The joker says hello superman, I stabbed you with red kryptonite and made you kill your own wife.