Page 8!

Collin Reisenauer and Grant Gustin both follow Tony Garcia to the next filming location which is a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the rooftops of Gotham city. Daniel Gillies walks up to Tony Garcia as Batman.

Collin Reisenauer says in this part of the scene the strange visions that Barry Allen is having are showing Hal Jordan recruiting Batman for the justice league

Collin Reisenauer says in this part of the scene the strange visions that Barry Allen is having are showing Hal Jordan recruiting Batman for the justice league. Collin Reisenauer gets into his position. Tony Garcia yells action!!!!!! Daniel Gillies says who are you in his Batman voice. Collin Reisenauer says dude what's with the attitude?!! Collin Reisenauer says my name is Hal Jordan I'm from another earth called earth 1 and I need you to come with me!! Tony Garcia yells cut that was perfect!!!! The next day. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both drive to Universal pictures. The main costume guy puts the Renfield outfit on Tony Garcia. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair. The makeup guy dies Collin Reisenauer's hair gray. The main costume guy puts a different Dr. Van Helsing outfit on Collin Reisenauer. The prop guy puts the pair of glasses on Collin Reisenauer. Gary Shore walks up to Collin Reisenauer and says in the scene that e are going to film right now Dracula uses his hypnosis ability to make Mr. Renfield his slave. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the sound stage that was made to look exactly like one of the bedrooms at the castle. Luke Evans walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Dracula. Gary Shore grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Luke Evans says Mr. Renfield I'm sorry but you leave me no choice. Tony Garcia says wait what in a very realistic fake English accent. Luke Evans looks at Tony Garcia. Luke Evans eyes suddenly go wide. Tony Garcia pretends to not be able to look away from Luke Evans eyes. Tony Garcia pauses for several minutes. Gary Shore stops filming. Gary Shore says in the scene that we are going to go film right now Dracula and Mr. Renfield finally get to London. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is London harbor. Tony Garcia stands inside of a wrecked ship. A group of unknown actors who are portraying the people who discover the wrecked ship all get into their positions. Garcia Shore yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. The group of unknown actors all pretend to notice the wrecked ship. Tony Garcia starts laughing like he's crazy.