Page 29!

Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the Warner brothers recording studio. The orchestra are setting up their equipment. Can Reisenauer stands in the middle of the room with the orchestra all around him. There's a podium right in front of Collin Reisenauer. Collin Reisenauer puts a pair of headphones on. Tony Garcia sits down. The music guy starts playing the edited version of the funeral scene on the giant screen. Collin Reisenauer talks into the microphone and does some microphone checks. The music guy gets all of the sound equipment ready and starts recording. The orchestra start performing Collin Reisenauer's hit song my immortal. Collin Reisenauer starts singing.

The song ends. The music guy stops recording. Tony Garcia starts clapping. Collin Reisenauer bows and says thank you your all too kind!!! Collin Reisenauer takes the pair of headphones off. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer back to the Batman Beyond set. The main costume designer has Tony Garcia try on his batsuit. The prop guy hands Tony Garcia a Batman Beyond weapon. Tony Garcia strikes a pose.

Collin Reisenauer says it's perfect!! The main costume designer shows Collin Reisenauer some Batman Beyond chest armor that she created

The main costume designer says you can put it over the chest part of the suit. Collin Reisenauer says okay we can use it as one of the suits features, Terry McGinnis can press a button which will be his bat symbol and his suit can suddenly become armor.