Chapter 11! Page 31!

Tony Garcia gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the flash set. The makeup lady does Collin Reisenauer's hair to make it look more like Hal Jordan's hair. The main costume guy puts the Hal Jordan outfit on Collin Reisenauer. Collin Reisenauer follows Tony Garcia to the Star Labs set. Grant Gustin walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Barry Allen. Carlos Valdes stands next to Collin Reisenauer as Cisco. Candice Patton stands next to Grant Gustin as Iris West. Tony Garcia says in the scene that we are going to film right now Barry Allen is telling Hal Jordan and team flash about the weird visions that he's been having. Tony Garcia grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Grant Gustin says I've been having these weird visions lately and I don't know why?!!... And they show us recruiting people for some kind of team?!! Grant Gustin looks at Collin Reisenauer and says one of the visions had you recruiting a man dressed like a bat but on another earth?!! Collin Reisenauer smirks and says really a man dressed like a bat?!! Carlos Valdes says Barry can you draw him so we can see what he looks like? Grant Gustin says sure!! Grant Gustin grabs a sketch pad and a pen. Grant Gustin pretends to draw batman while making it look like he's drawing extremely fast. Tony Garcia stops filming. The main costume designer grabs the sketch pad and draws Daniel Gillies as Batman. The main costume designer hands the sketch pad back to Grant Gustin. Tony Garcia starts filming. Grant Gustin shows Collin Reisenauer, Carlos Valdes, and Candice Patton the sketch.

Carlos Valdes says wow?!! Candice Patton says he looks like a scary person?!! Grant Gustin says in another vision Hal and I recruit Kara's cousin Clark Kent?!! Carlos Valdes says I didn't know she had a cousin?!! Grant Gustin says she does and app...

Carlos Valdes says wow?!! Candice Patton says he looks like a scary person?!! Grant Gustin says in another vision Hal and I recruit Kara's cousin Clark Kent?!! Carlos Valdes says I didn't know she had a cousin?!! Grant Gustin says she does and apparently he has all of the same powers as her!!