Chapter 7! Page 19!

Clark Kent flies down into the underground chamber. Clark Kent grabs a little device that Cisco created and uses it to create a portal into earth 38. Clark Kent goes through the portal and ends up in Smallville. Clark Kent quickly gets his regular clothes back on. Clark Kent pulls a another pair of glasses out of his shirt pocket. Clark Kent puts the pair of glasses on. Clark Kent walks until he gets to Lana Lang's house. Clark Kent knocks on her front door. Lana Lang opens the door and notices that it's Clark Kent. Lana Lang says Clark?!! Clark Kent says I hope I'm not intruding but I thought we could go have a picnic?!! Lana Lang smiles and says no your not intruding, a picnic sounds fun?!! Lana Lang makes some sandwiches and puts them in a picnic basket. Clark Kent and Lana Lang find the perfect spot for a picnic. Clark Kent and Lana Lang both sit down. Lana Lang says I got you something? Lana Lang pulls a smallville high school baseball sweatshirt and hands it to Clark Kent. Clark Kent says thanks Lana and puts it on. Lana Lang says so what have you been up to on earth 1?!!

Clark Kent says Lana I've done a very bad thing?!! Lana Lang says what do you mean Clark?!! Clark Kent sadly says the joker stabbed me with a red kryptonite sphere, the red kryptonite made me think Lois was Doomsday, and I killed her!!! Clark Kent...

Clark Kent says Lana I've done a very bad thing?!! Lana Lang says what do you mean Clark?!! Clark Kent sadly says the joker stabbed me with a red kryptonite sphere, the red kryptonite made me think Lois was Doomsday, and I killed her!!! Clark Kent says then I broke that one kryptonian crystal called the crystal of fire!!! Lana Lang says Clark why would you do such a thing?!!! Clark Kent says I'm sorry I was thinking straight and the crystal of fire made me evil!! Clark Kent says I ended up fighting the justice league and I hired trained soldiers, I had the trained soldiers kidnap Bruce!! Clark Kent says I ended up having to face the consequences in the form of me fighting an exact copy of myself and that's when the effects of the crystal of fire finally wore off!! Lana Lang says what happened to the joker?!! Clark Kent says right after the effects of the red kryptonite wore off and I saw what I did, I stabbed the joker in the heart with my hand!!!