Chapter 3! Page 7!

Clark Kent says I am no longer superman!! Cyborg suddenly can't control his defense system. Barry Allen says Victor what are you doing?!! Cyborg says it's my defense system I can't control it?!!! Cyborg tries to control his defense system but can't. Barry Allen yells Victor no!!! Cyborg shoots at Clark Kent but misses. Clark Kent shoots lasers beams at cyborg using his laser vision.

 Clark Kent shoots lasers beams at cyborg using his laser vision

Cyborg quickly deflects the laser beams with a shield. Clark Kent angrily says I'm sorry I didn't want to do this but... Clark Kent grabs a car and throws it at wonder woman. Wonder Woman slices the car in half with her sword. Aquaman leaps and tries to attack Clark Kent but Clark Kent hits Aquaman really hard in the chest with his right hand causing him to go flying backwards. Wonder Woman leaps and hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with her shield. Clark Kent hits wonder woman really hard with his left hand causing her to go flying backwards. Cyborg yells I got him and shoots Clark Kent. Wonder Woman makes her lasso go flying towards Clark Kent. Her lasso wraps around Clark Kent's right arm. Clark Kent holds onto her lasso with his right hand. Wonder Woman pulls on her lasso. Clark Kent walks forward towards her. Wonder Woman holds onto her lasso really tight. Clark Kent pulls the lasso towards himself. Clark Kent grabs onto the lasso with his left hand while still holding onto it with his right hand and pulls wonder woman towards himself. Clark Kent grabs wonder woman by the strap that is on her right shoulder with his right hand. Aquaman tries to attack Clark Kent but Clark Kent grabs Aquamans trident with his left hand. Cyborg tries to restrain Clark Kent with both of his hands. Barry Allen runs. Clark Kent looks at Barry Allen. Clark Kent throws Wonder Woman and Aquaman causing them and cyborg to go flying. Barry Allen runs towards Clark Kent. Clark Kent tries to hit Barry Allen with his right hand while having his right hand opened but misses causing Barry Allen lose his balance and hit the ground really hard. Clark Kent leaps in front of Barry Allen but Barry Allen gets out of the way. Barry Allen says Clark why are you doing this?!!