Page 65!

Conan O'Brien sits down at his desk. Conan O'Brien looks at Collin Reisenauer and says so what was it like playing Dr. Van Helsing? Collin Reisenauer says well it was really interesting because my version of Dr. Van Helsing is based on both the 1931 Dr. Van Helsing played by Edward Van Sloan and the 1958 Dr. Van Helsing played by Peter Cushing. Conan O'Brien says I understand you and Luke worked together before. Collin Reisenauer says yes we starred together in an episode of the flash. Conan O'Brien says Luke what was it like working with Collin again? Luke Evans says it was really fun and Collin did an amazing job of playing Dr. Van Helsing. Conan O'Brien says Collin why did you say yes to playing Van Helsing? Collin Reisenauer says I said yes because it was something completely different than what I was doing. Conan O'Brien says what was it like working with Gary Shore? Emily Blunt says it was fantastic. Collin Reisenauer says he's a great director. Conan O'Brien Luke what was it like returning to the role of Dracula? Luke Evans says it was great. Conan O'Brien says what can we expect from Dracula? Collin Reisenauer says it's going to be scary. Tony Garcia says yep and you will definitely be surprised when you see me eating rats and spiders in the movie!! Collin Reisenauer says there is a scene in the movie where I brand myself with a church cross and I'm not faking it at all. Collin Reisenauer reveals the branding on his neck. Conan O'Brien says didn't that hurt?!! Collin Reisenauer says yes and it hurt a lot!! The next day. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Batman Beyond set. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair to make it look more like Terry McGinnis's hair. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. Collin Reisenauer says okay in the scene that we are going to go film right now Derek Powers is standing in his office thinking. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of Derek Powers office. Ted Danson walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Derek Powers. Tony Garcia stands out of the cameras view. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Ted Danson angrily says I'm gonna kill Bruce Wayne for what he did to my men!!!

Ted Danson angrily says first I had to have one of my employees murdered because he discovered my secret and now most of my men are dead because of Bruce Wayne!!!! Ted Danson grabs a lamp off of his desk and angrily throws it the wall