Page 61!

Gary Shore stops filming. Luke Evans gets out of the cameras view. The special effects guy grabs a bucket full to the rim with dust and pours dust on the part of the floor that Luke Evans was laying on. The main costume guy puts on the part of the floor that Luke Evans was laying on that looks exactly like the outfit that Luke Evans is wearing. The special effects guy pours some dust on top of the costume. Gary Shore starts filming. Collin Reisenauer pretends to notice the dust. Collin Reisenauer looks down at the dust and says try coming back from that in a very realistic fake English accent. Collin Reisenauer drops the 2 candle holders on the floor. Gary Shore stops filming. Collin Reisenauer walks back into the room that Hugh Jackman is in. Gary Shore starts filming. Collin Reisenauer runs up the staircase and into the bedroom. Hugh Jackman looks at Collin Reisenauer and says professor did you kill him?!! Collin Reisenauer says yes Mr. Harcker I killed him... I killed him by opening a window in a very realistic fake English accent. Collin Reisenauer says he turned into dust in a very realistic fake English accent. Hugh Jackman says so if a vampire goes out into sunlight they turn into dust?!! Collin Reisenauer says exactly in a very realistic fake English accent. Collin Reisenauer pretends to notice the coffin and opens it. Collin Reisenauer pretends to notice that Emily Blunt is inside of the coffin. Collin Reisenauer looks at her and says Mina wake up in a very realistic fake English accent. Hugh Jackman looks at Emily Blunt and says Mina wake up it's me Jonathan?!! Emily Blunt opens her eyes. Emily Blunt looks at Collin Reisenauer and says where am I?!! Collin Reisenauer says it's alright Mina. Hugh Jackman kisses Emily Blunt on the lips. Gary Shore stops filming.

Gary Shore says now we are going to go film the last scene of the movie which has Dr. Van Helsing meeting the invisible man. Collin Reisenauer follows Gary Shore to the last filming location which is the mansion that they are using as Dr. Van Helsing's home. The main costume guy puts a different Dr. Van Helsing outfit on Collin Reisenauer. Armie Hammer walks up to Collin Reisenauer as the invisible man. Collin Reisenauer sits down on the couch in the living room. Armie Hammer stands on the front porch. Gary Shore yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Armie Hammer knocks on the front door. Collin Reisenauer stands up and walks up to the front door. Collin Reisenauer opens the front door and pretends to notice that the person who was knocking on the front door is Armie Hammer. Armie Hammer says Mr. Helsing you've become part of a bigger universe, you just don't know it yet.

Collin Reisenauer says who the bloody hell are you in a very realistic fake English accent

Collin Reisenauer says who the bloody hell are you in a very realistic fake English accent. Armie Hammer unwraps the bandages that are covering his head and face. Armie Hammer also takes his goggles off revealing his face which is covered with little black dots. Collin Reisenauer pretends to notice that Armie Hammer doesn't have a face. Armie Hammer says my name is Jack Griffin and I'm the invisible man. Collin Reisenauer says oh in a very realistic fake English accent. Armie Hammer says I need your help. Gary Shore yells cut that was perfect!!!!!