Page 35!

Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to film the last part of the scene which has Bruce Wayne training Terry McGinnis. The prop guy hands Ben Affleck his walking cane. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Ben Affleck bitterly says get up. Tony Garcia gets back up. Ben Affleck says always be on your guard. Ben Affleck bitterly says remember revenge is never the answer. Ben Affleck says I want you to hit me in the face. Tony Garcia tries to hit Ben Affleck in the face with his right hand but Ben Affleck grabs Tony Garcia's right hand with his left hand. Ben Affleck says you have to be quick. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! The next day. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Batman Beyond set. Ben Affleck is working on the fight choreography for a fight scene while. Ben Affleck is wearing the age makeup and a different Bruce Wayne outfit. Ben Affleck and the fight choreographer are working on how Bruce Wayne moves when he is fighting someone now that he is an old man.

 Ben Affleck and the fight choreographer are working on how Bruce Wayne moves when he is fighting someone now that he is an old man

Ben Affleck and the fight choreographer work on the fight choreography for a few hours. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. The makeup lady does Tony Garcia's hair to make it look more like Terry McGinnis's hair. Ben Affleck and Tony Garcia both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the batcave. Collin Reisenauer says in the scene that we are going to film right now Terry McGinnis goes to see Bruce Wayne.