Page 30!

Ben Affleck walks up to Tony Garcia and says are you ready for me to teach you how to fight like Batman?!! Tony Garcia says yes I'm ready!! Ben Affleck says your fighting style is going to be a lot of hitting and kicking, basically street fighting. Ben Affleck says I want you to hit me in the face with your right hand. Tony Garcia tries to hit Ben Affleck with his right hand but Ben Affleck moves his head to the right causing him to miss. Ben Affleck says that was good now I'm going to hit you several times but I want you to make me miss every time I try to hit you. Ben Affleck tries to hit Tony Garcia in the face with his right hand but Tony Garcia moves his head back causing him to miss. Ben Affleck tries to hit Tony Garcia in the face with his left hand but Tony Garcia quickly ducks underneath Ben Afflecks left arm causing him to miss. Ben Affleck tries to hit Tony Garcia in the face with his left hand again but Tony Garcia quickly ducks underneath Ben Afflecks left arm causing him to miss. Ben Affleck tries to hit Tony Garcia with his right hand but Tony Garcia blocks Ben Afflecks right hand with his left elbow. Tony Garcia suddenly hits Ben Affleck really hard in the face with his right hand. Ben Affleck says that was perfect Tony!! Tony Garcia smiles.