Chapter 21! Page 60!

Luke Evans quickly closes the bedroom door. Luke Evans kisses Emily Blunt on the neck.

Luke Evans grabs Emily Blunt and puts her in a coffin that is right next to the bed

Luke Evans grabs Emily Blunt and puts her in a coffin that is right next to the bed. Luke Evans says Mina stay in the coffin. Luke Evans opens the bedroom door and walks out of the bedroom. Gary Shore stops filming. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both stand next to the front door. Gary Shore starts filming. Luke Evans and Tony Garcia both pretend to notice Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman. Luke Evans looks down at Tony Garcia and angrily yells you idiot you led them here!!!!!! Tony Garcia says I'm sorry master?!!! Luke Evans grabs Tony Garcia by the throat with his right hand and throws him at the floor. Collin Reisenauer looks at Luke Evans and angrily yells Dracula in a very realistic fake English accent!!! Collin Reisenauer angrily says your should I say Vlad the impaler in a very realistic fake English accent. Luke Evans runs down the staircase. Collin Reisenauer quickly hits Luke Evans really hard in the face with his right hand. Luke Evans grabs Collin Reisenauer by the throat with his right hand and throws him at the wall. Collin Reisenauer hits the floor really hard. Hugh Jackman quickly runs up the staircase. Luke Evans looks at Collin Reisenauer and says good for you... You discovered my secret!! Collin Reisenauer gets back up and says I'm gonna stop you in a very realistic fake English accent. Luke Evans says I don't like being a vampire Van Helsing and I'm not the bad guy!! Collin Reisenauer says actually your wrong, you are the bad guy in a very realistic fake English accent. Luke Evans says do you think I like being this way, I don't!! Luke Evans runs up the staircase. Hugh Jackman quickly opens the bedroom door and runs into the bedroom. Collin Reisenauer quickly runs up the staircase and pushes Luke Evans down the staircase. Luke Evans gets back up and quickly runs into another room. Collin Reisenauer quickly runs down the staircase and into the room that Luke Evans ran into. Luke Evans runs up another staircase and into a room. Collin Reisenauer runs up the staircase. Collin Reisenauer runs into the room. Luke Evans angrily throws a lit candle at Collin Reisenauer but misses. Luke Evans grabs Collin Reisenauer by the throat with both hands and pretends to strangle him. Luke Evans slams Collin Reisenauer onto a chair while still holding onto his throat with both of his hands. Luke Evans continues to pretend to strangle Collin Reisenauer. Collin Reisenauer pretends to lose consciousness and closes his eyes. Luke Evans tries to bite Collin Reisenauer but Collin Reisenauer opens his eyes and quickly pushes Luke Evans off. Collin Reisenauer gets back up. Collin Reisenauer backs away. Collin Reisenauer touches the part of his throat that Luke Evans tried to bite. Collin Reisenauer pretends to notice a window. Collin Reisenauer quickly gets on the left end of a table, runs to the other end, leaps upwards and pulls off the curtains that are covering the window. Collin Reisenauer lands safely on the floor. Sunlight goes everywhere. Luke Evans screams. Luke Evans hits the floor and pretends that his body is burning and turning into dust. Collin Reisenauer quickly grabs 2 candle holder's and uses them as a church cross. Collin Reisenauer points them at Luke Evans.

Collin Reisenauer continues to point them at Luke Evans

Collin Reisenauer continues to point them at Luke Evans. Luke Evans screams out of pain. Luke Evans falls to the floor and lands on his back. Luke Evans gets all teary eyed and says thank you professor Van Helsing now I can finally find peace, I've been sad and miserable for a long time, now I can finally be reunited with my wife Mirena. Collin Reisenauer continues to point them at Luke Evans.

Tears fall down Luke Evans face. The special effects guy points a really bright light at Luke Evans.