Page 21!

Bruce Wayne notices a piece of kryptonite on the table that is next to Clark Kent. Clark Kent says I want you to kill me with that piece of kryptonite!! Bruce Wayne says no Clark I'm not gonna kill you!!!!

Clark Kent says I guess I have to force you to kill me?!!! Clark Kent grabs Bruce Wayne by the throat with his right hand and holds him up in the air. Clark Kent throws Bruce Wayne causing him to go flying and hit the wall. Clark Kent grabs Bruce Wayne and slams him really hard on the floor. Bruce Wayne says Clark you need to stop this!!!

Clark Kent starts crying again. Clark Kent says I'm sorry?!!! Clark Kent I need to be alone for a while!!! Bruce Wayne puts a briefcase on a table. Bruce Wayne climbs up and out of the underground chamber. Clark Kent notices the briefcase and opens it. Clark Kent sees that there is a new superman suit inside the briefcase. Bruce Wayne walks through the desert until he gets to justice league headquarters. John Constantine looks at Barry Allen and says do you have any beer mate?!!

Barry Allen says yes?!! Barry Allen says I'll get you one John!! Barry Allen grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and hands it to John Constantine

Barry Allen says yes?!! Barry Allen says I'll get you one John!! Barry Allen grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and hands it to John Constantine. John Constantine breaks the cap off of the beer bottle with his teeth. John Constantine drinks some of the beer and says Mr. Allen I heard about Bruce's bloody idea of having you travel back in time to warn his somewhat younger self so this war can end before it even begins?!!