Page 59!

Gary Shore says in the scene that we are going to go film right now Mr. Renfield gets back into his room but they let him free so he can lead them to Dracula. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, and Hugh Jackman all follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the building that they are using as Dr. Seward's Sanitarium. Tony Garcia stands in the hallway. The unknown actor who is portraying the employee gets into his position. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both stand out of the cameras view. Gary Shore yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. The unknown actor pretends to notice Tony Garcia and grabs him. The unknown actor says how do you keep getting out?... Come on back to your room Mr. Renfield. The unknown pushes Tony Garcia into the room that they are using as Mr. Renfields room. The unknown actor closes the door. Collin Reisenauer walks up to the unknown actor and says weren't letting Mr. Renfield go, open his room in a very realistic fake English accent. The unknown actor says what?!!! Collin Reisenauer says open the door to his room and let him out in a very realistic fake English accent. Collin Reisenauer walks out of the cameras view. The unknown actor opens the door and says Mr. Renfield your free to go. Tony Garcia says what?!! The unknown actor says your free to go, you can leave. Tony Garcia walks out of the room. Gary Shore yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Gary Shore says now we are going to go film the scene that leads to the ending of the movie which has Mr. Renfield unknowingly leading Dr. Van Helsing and Jonathan Harcker to Dracula. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, and Hugh Jackman all follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the building that they are using as Dracula's new home Carfex Abbey. The building looks really old. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both stand behind a tree and pretend to hide. Gary Shore grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Tony Garcia walks towards the building. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman quietly follow him. Tony Garcia turns around. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both quickly hide behind another tree. Tony Garcia acts like he didn't notice Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman and shrugs. Tony Garcia walks into the building. Gary Shore stops filming. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both follow Gary Shore into the building. Emily Blunt walks up to Luke Evans. Luke Evans grabs her with both of his hands. Tony Garcia gets into his position. Collin Reisenauer and Hugh Jackman both stand out of the cameras view. Gary Shore starts filming. Luke Evans starts carrying Emily Blunt up a staircase.

 Luke Evans starts carrying Emily Blunt up a staircase

Emily Blunt has a blank look on her face. Luke Evans carries Emily Blunt into the room that they are using as Dracula's bedroom. Luke Luke Evans looks at Emily Blunt and says your so beautiful.

 Luke Luke Evans looks at Emily Blunt and says your so beautiful

Luke Evans puts her on the bed. Luke Evans looks at Emily Blunt and says I lost the love of my life many centuries ago but now I'm going to make you my bride.

 Luke Evans looks at Emily Blunt and says I lost the love of my life many centuries ago but now I'm going to make you my bride

Emily Blunt continues to have a blank look on her face. Luke Evans kisses Emily Blunt on the lips.