Page 44!

Collin Reisenauer says I need your help to stop DarkSeid. Megan Fox say did you just say DarkSeid?!! Daniel Gillies walks up to Collin Reisenauer and Megan Fox. Daniel Gillies says hello I'm Bruce Wayne. Tony Garcia yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Tony Garcia looks at Collin Reisenauer and says are you ready to start filming the music video for the song that you created for the justice league tv movie? Collin Reisenauer says yes I'm ready!! Collin Reisenauer and Daniel Gillies both follow Tony Garcia back to the flash set. The main costume guy puts the batsuit on Daniel Gillies. Collin Reisenauer says remember the music video is mostly about Batman. The main costume guy takes the Hal Jordan outfit off of Collin Reisenauer and puts the green lantern suit on him. Kevin Smith walks up to Collin Reisenauer. Collin Reisenauer says Kevin thank you for coming in and directing the music video for us. Kevin Smith smiles and says this is exciting!! Collin Reisenauer and Daniel Gillies both follow Tony Garcia and Kevin Smith to a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the roof of the Gotham city police department building. There is green screens around it. The wire guy hooks Daniel Gillies to a wire rig. Collin Reisenauer and his band set up their equipment. Collin Reisenauer grabs his electric guitar. Collin Reisenauer says remember the song is a remake of the song boulevard of broken dreams by green day. Daniel Gillies stands right next to the bat-signal. Kevin Smith grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming a closeup shot of Daniel Gillies. Kevin Smith stops filming. The camera guys start filming. Daniel Gillies leaps off of the roof. The camera guys turn the camera's towards Collin Reisenauer and his band. Collin Reisenauer and his band start performing the song.

The camera guys turn the camera's towards Daniel Gillies. Daniel Gillies is making it look like he's using his cape like wings to glide through the air while the wire guy is moving him forward. The camera guys turn the camera's towards Collin Reisenauer and his band. Collin Reisenauer continue to sing.

Collin Reisenauer stands next to the bat-signal.

Kevin Smith yells cut that was awesome!!!!! Collin Reisenauer and his band follow Tony Garcia and Kevin Smith to the last filming location which is the Star Labs set.