Page 21!

After Ellen Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to a hospital to do something special for a little girl who is being helped through the make a wish foundation. Collin Reisenauer and his band all stand right outside the room that the little girl is in with their equipment ready. A group of people from the make a wish foundation all walk up to Collin Reisenauer and says thank you for doing this for us!! Collin Reisenauer says your welcome, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff!!! Collin Reisenauer says are you ready Tony? Tony Garcia says yes I'm ready. The makeup lady puts the Shaggy wig and the Shaggy goatie on Tony Garcia. The main costume guy puts the Shaggy outfit on Tony Garcia. One of the people from the make a wish foundation opens the door of the little girls room, smiles, and says Beverly we have a surprise for you!!!! Collin Reisenauer and his band all walk into the little girls room and start performing their hit song a tho year's.

The little girls eyes go wide. The little girl smiles. The song ends. Collin Reisenauer stands next to the little girls bed. Collin Reisenauer smiles and says hello Beverly!! Collin Reisenauer says they told me your a huge fan!! The little girl smiles and says yes, I love your music and your movies. Collin Reisenauer says they also told me that your a Scooby Doo fan!! The little girl says yes I love Scooby Doo!! Collin Reisenauer says well we have another surprise for you but you will have to wait for a little while until you can see it. Collin Reisenauer and his band start performing their hit song come back to me.

The little girl smiles.

Collin Reisenauer smiles while singing.

Tony Garcia stands in the hallway and listens to the song.

The song ends. Collin Reisenauer sits down at a piano. Collin Reisenauer and his band start performing their hit song a thousand miles.