Page 32!

Tony Garcia stops filming. Tony Garcia says now we are going to film the next scene which has Barry Allen having another weird vision. Tony Garcia yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Grant Gustin's eyes go wide. Candice Patton says Barry?!! The camera guys stop filming. Grant Gustin follows Tony Garcia to the next filming location which is a green screen room. An unknown actor wearing a full body motion capture suit walks up to Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia says in this part of the scene the weird vision shows DarkSeid. Tony Garcia yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Grant Gustin pretends to notice the unknown actor. Grant Gustin's eyes go wide. The unknown actor angrily says Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Barry Allen, Diana Prince, Hal Jordan, and that cyborg won't be able to stop me in his DarkSeid voice. Grant Gustin says Bruce Wayne?!! Tony Garcia yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Grant Gustin follows Tony Garcia back to the Star Labs set. Collin Reisenauer, Candice Patton, and Carlos Valdes all get back into their positions. Grant Gustin gets back into his position. Tony Garcia yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Candice Patton looks at Grant Gustin and says Barry?!! Grant Gustin says sorry I was having another vision? Grant Gustin says it showed a really tall scary looking alien who was saying that me, someone named Bruce Wayne, Hal, someone named Diana Prince, Clark Kent, and a cyborg won't be able to stop him?!! Carlos Valdes says Barry you need to tell Kara, she might know who that man dressed like a bat is?!! Tony Garcia yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Collin Reisenauer gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Batman Beyond set.