Page 58!

Gary Shore yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Gary Shore says in the scene that we are going to go film right now Dracula kidnaps Mina so he can make her his bride. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, Luke Evans, and Emily Blunt all follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of Mina's apartment. Gary Shore says in the first part of the scene Mr. Renfield sneaks into Mina's apartment and takes down all of the garlic that is in Mina's bedroom. The main costume guy puts a night gown on Emily Blunt. The prop guy puts garlic everywhere in the bedroom. Emily Blunt lays down on the bed in the bedroom. The prop guy puts a blanket on Emily Blunt. Gary Shore yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Emily Blunt pretends to be sleeping. Tony Garcia quietly sneaks into the bedroom and takes down all of the garlic. Tony Garcia quietly gets out of the cameras view. The camera guys stop filming. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, Luke Evans, and Emily Blunt all follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the building that they are using as the outside of Mina's apartment. Luke Evans stands facing the window of the building. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, and Emily Blunt all stand out of the cameras view. The camera guys start filming. Luke Evans says Mina come to me... Mina come to me.

 The camera guys stop filming

The camera guys stop filming. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, Luke Evans, and Emily Blunt all follow Gary Shore back to the sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of Mina's apartment. Emily Blunt lays down on the bed in the bedroom and closes her eyes. The prop guy puts the blanket back on her. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, and Luke Evans all stand out of the cameras view. The camera guys start filming. Emily Blunt suddenly opens her eyes and gets out of the bed. Emily Blunt walks out of the cameras view while having a blank look on her face. The camera guys stop filming. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Hugh Jackman, Luke Evans, and Emily Blunt all follow Gary Shore back to the building that they are using as the outside of Mina's apartment. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, and Hugh Jackman all stand out of the cameras view. Luke Evans gets back into his position. The camera guys start filming. Emily Blunt walks up to Luke Evans while having a blank look on her face. Luke Evans grabs her with both hands and carries her out of the cameras view. Gary Shore yells cut that was amazing!!!!!!