Page 62!

The next day. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Batman Beyond set. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair to make it look more like Terry MCGinnis's hair. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. Ben Affleck walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Bruce Wayne wearing the age makeup. Ben Affleck takes the shoe that is on his right foot off, sticks a rock inside of the shoe, and puts the shoe back on his right foot. Collin Reisenauer says okay in the scene that we are going to go film right now Amanda Waller is sitting in her office thinking. Tony Garcia and Ben Affleck both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of Amanda Waller's office. Viola Davis sits down at Amanda Waller's desk as Amanda Waller wearing age makeup. Tony Garcia and Ben Affleck both stand out of the cameras view. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Viola Davis says so there's a new masked vigilante in Gotham calling himself Batman.

 Viola Davis says so there's a new masked vigilante in Gotham calling himself Batman

Viola Davis stares at the window for several minutes. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Emma Watson walks up to Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia says Emma what are you doing here?!! Emma Watson says what I can't come see my boyfriend at work?!! Tony Garcia smiles. Tony Garcia says well since your here there's something I need to ask you?!! Tony Garcia gets down on one knee while pulling an engagement ring out of his pocket. Tony Garcia says Emma Watson I love you more than I can even explain... Will you marry me?!! Emma Watson smiles and says yes. Tony Garcia gets back up and puts the engagement ring on Emma Watson's ring finger. Emma Watson grabs Tony Garcia and kisses him passionately on the lips.