Page 41!

Tony Garcia gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Dracula set. The makeup guy dies Collin Reisenauer's hair grey. The makeup guy does Collin Reisenauer's hair. The main costume guy puts a different Dr. Van Helsing outfit on Collin Reisenauer. The prop guy puts the pair of glasses on Collin Reisenauer. The main costume guy puts the Mr. Renfield outfit on Tony Garcia. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is the house that they are using as Dr. Van Helsing's home. Gary Shore says in the scene that we are going to film right now Dr. Van Helsing brands himself with a church cross. Gary Shore says Collin are you sure you want to actually brand yourself?!! Collin Reisenauer says yes I'm sure!! Gary Shore says okay?!! Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia follow Gary Shore into the bedroom that they are using as Dr. Van Helsing's bedroom. The prop guy hands Collin Reisenauer a hot branding tool that is shaped like a church cross. The special effects guy gets the hot branding tool ready. Collin Reisenauer takes the pair of glasses off and puts them on the table that is right next to him. Gary Shore yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Collin Reisenauer suddenly brands himself on the neck.

Collin Reisenauer screams out of pain while branding himself on the neck

Collin Reisenauer screams out of pain while branding himself on the neck. Collin Reisenauer takes the hot branding tool away from his neck revealing that he now has a church cross branded on his neck. Collin Reisenauer grabs the pair of glasses and puts them back on. Gary Shore yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Gary Shore says now we are going to film the next scene which has Dr. Van Helsing meeting Dracula for the very first time. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of Mina's apartment. Emily Blunt is sitting on the couch in the living room as Mina. The makeup guy puts makeup on her neck to make it look like a vampire bit her. The prop guy wraps a scarf around her neck. The scarf covers the makeup on her neck.