Chapter 12! Page 34!

The camera guy stops filming. Collin Reisenauer climbs down into the cave. The wire guy takes the harness rig off of Tony Garcia. Kevin Conroy walks up to Ben Affleck who is in the cave. Ben Affleck is wearing the age makeup. Ben Affleck is also wearing the batsuit. Kevin Conroy says Ben since your portraying the future version of Bruce Wayne I want you to make the way you walk and move to look exactly like the walking and movements of an actual old man. Ben Affleck says okay!! Ben Affleck starts practicing walking and moving like an old man. Kevin Conroy says Ben remember your version of Bruce Wayne is old and weary so you will have to use the movements of an old man while doing stunts!! Collin Reisenauer says okay in the scene that we are going to film right now Terry McGinnis convinces Bruce Wayne to train him and transform him into the new Batman. Ben Affleck gets into his position. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Tony Garcia gets back up. Ben Affleck is suddenly standing right behind Tony Garcia. Ben Affleck says what are you doing here?!!

Tony Garcia says I know you told me if I came back you would call the police but hear me out?!! Tony Garcia says someone murdered my father and I'm going to find out who!!

Tony Garcia says I know you told me if I came back you would call the police but hear me out?!! Tony Garcia says someone murdered my father and I'm going to find out who!!... I want you to train me and turn me into the new Batman. Ben Affleck bitterly says no!! Tony Garcia says please?!! Ben Affleck angrily says no!!! Tony Garcia says fine?!! Tony Garcia starts walking away from Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck quietly says I can't believe I'm doing this? Ben Affleck angrily says I'm gonna teach you how to fight!! Tony Garcia says I thought you said no?!! Ben Affleck says no this is the only way we're gonna do this. Ben Affleck bitterly says if I take you on you don't question me!! Tony Garcia says alright. Ben Affleck angrily yells don't come crying to me when you get hurt!!!! Ben Affleck says first you need to learn to take a hit. Tony Garcia says why are you wearing your old costume?!! Ben Affleck suddenly hits Tony Garcia really hard in the face with his right hand. Tony Garcia hits the floor really hard and screams out of pain. Collin Reisenauer stops filming.